login

Author Topic: TLD: Official Porting FAQ  (Read 102421 times)

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
Re: TLD: Official Porting FAQ
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2011, 12:53:55 AM »
The background for the character stats is wonderful. Merlkir, is that your artwork?

Yep, handpainted thingses + a few textures.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2011, 02:39:31 AM »
Wow, hand-painted :shock:... Looking forward to this game even more now :lol:!

Offline Hamel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
Very nice artwork! Very professional.

I, too, have been sporadically lurking your sub-forum for the last couple years.

mx19

« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »
i'm still waiting for TLD ;p despite so much time has passed and we all have been waiting so long for it. i'm sure if it finally arrive it will be great :)

Offline GetAssista

• TLD Dev team
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »
Don't worry, we are progressing along nicely, with daily additions on SVN

Offline Sibilance

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »
Glad to hear of it. TLD is not forgotten by me. :)

William de Beaujeu

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2011, 06:16:21 AM »
It's already been a couple months  since we heard something here. How is the mod going?

Is the plan still to bring it out for warband too?

Greetz,
William

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2011, 06:20:24 AM »
It's already been a couple months  since we heard something here. How is the mod going?

Is the plan still to bring it out for warband too?

Greetz,
William

we've moved the updates to Facebook and ModDB, we use MBX for the dev talk mostly.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-last-days

A Warband port is not currently planned.

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Offline Sp00nlord

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »
What's the address of the facebook page? I can't seem to find it by searching for The Third Age and it'd be great to keep on top of the updates. Just seen a few of the previews from the end of last year and this year and they look amazing.

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline MaceKron

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Version .808
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2011, 06:11:44 PM »

Offline GetAssista

• TLD Dev team
    • View Profile
Re: Version .808
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2011, 02:22:33 AM »
Well, if the vanilla game does not work, then you've got a problem with its install. Mod has nothing to do with it

Extradaemon

« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2011, 01:36:52 PM »
What do you think about the team extending the mods release date by 3 months everytime someone asked about the mods release date? i personally think it a just an attempt to stop people from asking about the mods release. I think it is cruel to punish those who are so interested in the mod, sure it may be annoying or impatient but theyres always easier ways to stop it, most obviously by posting the words "do not ask about release date" in the mod thread title. Its kindof like when a cat brings a dead bird into the home, sure, you can punish them for it but all they want to do is show theyre support for you, just like those who ask about a release date, and the only reason someone would punish a cat who does those things is because its killed another creature, those release date posters arent harming anyone by asking when such a popular mod will be released and when it is released will show much mroe support for it.

Offline Triglav

• Master
  • I'll bite your axe off!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2011, 05:50:07 PM »
We never said we actually do push back the release 3 months. Sure we think people who can't get it that WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'LL BE FINISHED are annoying idiots and we often remind them that they're annoying idiots, but still, apart from annoying us, it has nothing to do with the release date. As we've been saying for years, we'll release when it's finished. Or close enough to finished. It will never be 100% perfect, so we will release when it's good enough, then do patches later. But asking every couple of days "when will you release" just doesn't speed up the process at all. We do appreciate the interest, but would also appreciate people reading up on info first, finding the many occurences of "don't ask for release date" and not doing it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...
"Of course, just by reading this forum you get a geek point. If you post you get a lifetime membership card.
If you contribute to the mod your praises are sung by the lords of dorkistan for an age and a half."
-Ancientwanker

Extradaemon

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2011, 06:17:45 AM »
lol, im just commenting on the situation of the mod, i can be hard with all the work being done but those people have to be ignored :)