login

Author Topic: Need Help: Graphic  (Read 2816 times)

TeaSeeOh

Need Help: Graphic
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »
I was curious, how do I get my game to look as pretty as the screenshots you guys have displayed everywhere? With all the bells and whistles and such.

Or was it just photoshop?

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Re: Need Help: Graphic
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 04:40:56 AM »
I was curious, how do I get my game to look as pretty as the screenshots you guys have displayed everywhere? With all the bells and whistles and such.

Or was it just photoshop?

Well, hello to you...  :) hmm ... Mount&Blade has not render postprocessing system (HDR, Supercute directional normalmaps, oclussion, or antialising) It will come with Warband, what is almost finished... so we (and the most M&B players) use a Program DirectX addon named Embseries, this addon hooks the DX rendering system and forces the game to add these effects.

Download it here (is the version I use) and extract the files in the M&B main folder, start the game and play, now you have HDR, antialising, oclussion and better graphics... be sure of having a good graphic card... or the FPS will be too low...
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

TeaSeeOh

Re: Need Help: Graphic
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
Hey, thanks for the quick response!

Much appreciated.