Author Topic: Script to Change the SWC font | Easy, fast and noob-proof  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Script to Change the SWC font | Easy, fast and noob-proof
« on: March 14, 2010, 03:04:42 PM »
Hey, people, I've just made a complex script {cmd coded} to fight the "useless" of IronLauncher (and yeah, I created it  :P)
I love the real SWC font, but only a few of players use it, so I wanna change that... with this small script

With this font, you'll feel the real SW atmosphere, almost perfect... try it, if not, you can undo anytime instantly :idea:

Sorry for the Linux(Wine) users, but surely they can patch the font themselves   :P

The file weighs 944 bytes, so the old excuse of the 56kb/s modem internet connection fails!
Download Links: http://www.mediafire.com/?nwmjy2nhizd
                               http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2077.0;attach=462

HOW TO INSTALL?

1. Simply download the zip, open the zip with 7zip/winrar/winzip/windows explorer zip utility and...

2. Copy the cmd to M&B Path\Modules\Star Wars Conquest V{X.Y.Z}\Change Star Wars Conquest Font.cmd
                                                                                                     ^
                                                                                                Placeholder

3. Double Click "Change Star Wars Conquest Font.cmd" [Vista/Seven users maybe want to use "Run as Administrator" by right clicking]

4. Read the beauty-colored new window and press Enter

[!] Ah! The same script detects if the file has been modified... so you don't need to worry about anything, undo & redo as you can by pressing Enter...

Hope it helps to facilitate the process to everybody!
 Greetings  ;)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:04:07 AM by Swyter »
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit