Author Topic: [SWC] Bug reports for version 0.9  (Read 47153 times)

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Re: SWC: Bug reports for version 0.9
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2010, 06:07:28 AM »
Yeah I'm having problems with the Taris Map not loading properly when trying to Siege the place with my Rebel Alliance army.

And sometimes when you try help one of your lords , they say your under arrest when your not then you click and it skips it. 

Some problems from the male hair cut from wearing the Jedi Cloak . The look is a bit messed up at times. 

First of all, Thanks for your bug report:

- About the Taris map, well, we've fixed it some weeks ago in our unstable private development version... the next release [0.9.0.4] all the scene stuff will be completely re-done, ;)

- This is a game limitation, that's the default encounter dialogue.

- We're having some haircutting problems in this mod, our hairdresser gone mad!. Don't worry, [0.9.0.4] will be a headly powered release...
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

darktrooper27

Re: [SWC] Bug reports for version 0.9
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2010, 11:39:08 PM »
I noticed that while wearing a black cape and riding any mounts. Your character's head sticks out of the cape. Same with dialogue with NPCs. And same with party screen when looking at your character.

abraxaz

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »
I have now tried both the Fileplanet version and the direct download from here, both give me the same issues.

When starting up the game and it's loading the ini, several "cannot find bla bla" appears, first round around it would crash with "Cannot load object Costumes_a", but making a copy of Costumes_b and renaming it to _a solved that.
It then crashed with get_object failed for mesh : galaxy_plane.
So I downloaded the version from this website, no more Costume issues but same galaxy_plane crash.

What can be causing this ??
THIS MOD IS NOT FOR WARBAND.
hi all. i have the same problem and im using M&B 1.x
i really want to pley this mod! help! ^^

Revan Shan

« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2010, 04:37:24 AM »
hi all. i have the same problem and im using M&B 1.x
i really want to pley this mod! help! ^^

You should report that on our new forums. There you might get help.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/forum

abraxaz

« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2010, 04:56:50 AM »
ok, cheking ^^
thx

Eltzu

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2010, 02:06:39 PM »
I made a small bug report on youtube because a video tells more than 1000 pictures and one picture tells more than 1000 words...
So 1000 x 1000 = 1 000  000 words.
Check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RtvYWUTsg (720p) and read the description

Bugs:

1. Hit doesn't count every time. This happens only rarely though. And yes I had difficulty under 271% in that vid, cuz I was just searching around for some bugs.

2. On Tatoiine arena bots are like headless chickens. They run around in circles and take the longest route to the enemy (not always .

3. Arena fighters still drop the original practising swords.

4. Plane/ship object blocks bots and they are trying to run though those planes. These planes seem to be bigger than they look like, so they should be redone (and there is also day and night light difference in space  ).

5. Setting view to 1st person stucks the screen sometimes. If it has got stuck one time, it will do that every time before I shut the game and start again. While the screen is stuck, the game goes still and I can move etc. Only the screen doesn't update before I set the view back to 3rd person (maybe Fraps causes this?).

6. Patrol fleets follow me sometimes and vanish just when they could attack me. This doesn't affect on my party size or anything else (but has crashed my game few times). After a while the fleets come back from somewhere (haven't explored where...).

7. Blue glow on planets is a real pain for my computer. It causes a lot of crashes even if I have put my graphic settings on the lowest possible. This glow should be made less laggy. My PC should handle normal gaming situations with no problem (see specs at top of the details).

8. When the player is wounded, he can't take any prisoners even if his/her prisoner management was 10 or something. Wounding causes prisoner management to drop 0 which means no prisoners and THAT means no money : (

9. 100 experience and 100 credits are given to me if I talk to planet administrator. The same message comes if I win a bar fight. This bug doesn't appear every time though.

10. Saving planets from looting pirates is very annoying because it causes my game to crash a lot when on battle scene. I don't know if this is caused by town scenery or something else.

And sry my bad english.

P.S. I posted this already on the new forums but I thought that it doesn't cost anything if I post this here too.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2011, 07:55:54 AM »

Thanks to GetAssista for reporting the spam. This is going to be locked as read-only legacy.
Rest in Peace.

If you have questions, suggestions, bug reports or simply want to talk about Star Wars: Conquest. Go to our own forum here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/forum
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:01:13 AM by Swyter »
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit