Author Topic: [SWC] Questions & Answers  (Read 42258 times)

Fallen Warrior

Re: SWC: Questions & Answers
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 04:51:29 PM »
He wasn't talking to you.

Fallen Warrior

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 05:56:55 PM »
What is the line in the clone trooper's armor?

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »
What is the line in the clone trooper's armor?

Not sure exactly what you mean, maybe post up a screenshot?
Alot of 3D artists will use a mirror duplication method in-order to create a equal proportioned model, possibly it's the join.

Thexare

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »
Can you still fix Speeder Bikes like you could heal wounded/lame/etc. horses in Native? I've had all the possibly relevant skills in one of my parties and that Swoop Bike is still Damaged... and has been for quite a while.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:54:29 PM by Thexare »

Haley_senick

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 06:58:35 PM »
i dont know hnow to save it cause everytime i save and try to come back the game stops working its being dumb i feel dumb for not knowing how to fix this.

sorry for bad grammer, to lazy lol.

Nerdman3000

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 06:46:15 AM »
How do you change your ship, like it shows here?

Lore.Ik

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »
You need to have enough credits. Notice how it says "(X amount) credits" under the picture of the ship? That's the price you have to pay.
When you do have enough credits, a 'Buy Ship' button will be next to the "Go back..." button
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:56:54 AM by Lore.Ik »

Eltzu

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 07:24:07 AM »
When I'm shooting rapidly, I can see that the beams hit the enemy but nothing happens. They don't get hurt, not even 0 damage is displayed. I don't know if the game is designed to do so or if this is a bug, so could you tell me what's the matter. Thanks (and sorry my bad english)

Ratzor

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 08:34:01 AM »
When I'm shooting rapidly, I can see that the beams hit the enemy but nothing happens. They don't get hurt, not even 0 damage is displayed. I don't know if the game is designed to do so or if this is a bug, so could you tell me what's the matter. Thanks (and sorry my bad english)

Was this during a city siege? I've notied that in some siege scenes it's almost impossible to get a registered hit due to the placing of some individuals so you have to melee them

Offline HunterAlpha1

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 02:57:11 PM »

Was this during a city siege? I've notied that in some siege scenes it's almost impossible to get a registered hit due to the placing of some individuals so you have to melee them

the problem is with clipping and projectile speeds.  sometimes if the enemy is too close and the muzzle of your weapon protrudes out the back of his head or other area, the game won't register it as a hit, since the bullet didn't actually hit the target, but left the muzzle of the weapon while it was on the other side of the target. 

other times i have noticed that sometimes when the game is a little laggy the projectile will travel so fast that it simply passes through the target before before the game has time to register the hit. in this case, simply zoom in while aiming, and if that doesn't work, move a few feet to right or left and try again. 

the second case is in my experience, more common in mods that alter the speeds of projectiles, or add guns to the game.

Tek9

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »
On the SWG wiki
it says there are some items from the old republic where can i find them and what are they?

tryteyker

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2010, 06:41:54 AM »
Hello,

I have a question over the spacefights. I can train it in the Academy, but I haven't seen it yet on the "real battlefield", I can only fight on the ship. Isn't it available? When it is available, can I also use my Stardestroyer?

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2010, 07:20:12 AM »
Hello,

I have a question over the spacefights. I can train it in the Academy, but I haven't seen it yet on the "real battlefield", I can only fight on the ship. Isn't it available? When it is available, can I also use my Stardestroyer?

There are in early beta, we're still developing them, it's a very hard to implement feature and we're working slow to avoid all the possible errors, but surely it will be ready in the multiplayer alpha... With your Star Destroyer
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

The Happy Stormtrooper

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2010, 07:35:38 AM »
On the SWG wiki
it says there are some items from the old republic where can i find them and what are they?

Uh, there's a rusted HK-47. I'm not sure if there's anything else from that era. I think they exist as mercenaries and as armour parts from the droid vendors.

tryteyker

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2010, 08:30:57 AM »
Hello,

There are in early beta, we're still developing them, it's a very hard to implement feature and we're working slow to avoid all the possible errors, but surely it will be ready in the multiplayer alpha... With your Star Destroyer

Aaah, ok, thanks for the answer, because I HATE this A-Wing in the Training academy. The Controls are horrible, maybe it is because I use my left hand and can't handle the arrow keys with the right hand. And I hope that you can do it so, that the SD can't move too much, but have big lasers.  8)
And is there a faster and better ship then a fully-upgraded Trade Fed. Ship or a Interdictor SD?