Author Topic: Need Help with Mod.  (Read 12808 times)

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Re: Need Help with Mod.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 12:14:28 PM »
Yeah it works perfectly but I have small problem. Iron launcher is still active from first time I used it. I must create and rename new module folder to play other modules?

What the heck?  :shock:

To kill the Iron Launcher process simply press the following keys: Ctrl + Shift + Esc

The task manager will appear... open the Proccess tab, in the list find IronLauncher.exe, rightclicking in it will show a menu... select "Kill all sub-proccess" < My Windows is in Spanish so find something related...

Once you've clicked a question box ask you, press "Yes" and you're done... You've killed Iron Launcher  :)

Try it and tell me...
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

Tallmios

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 04:06:14 PM »
Yeah it works perfectly but I have small problem. Iron launcher is still active from first time I used it. I must create and rename new module folder to play other modules?

What the heck?  :shock:

To kill the Iron Launcher process simply press the following keys: Ctrl + Shift + Esc

The task manager will appear... open the Proccess tab, in the list find IronLauncher.exe, rightclicking in it will show a menu... select "Kill all sub-proccess" < My Windows is in Spanish so find something related...

Once you've clicked a question box ask you, press "Yes" and you're done... You've killed Iron Launcher  :)

Try it and tell me...
Ehh......problem is...........that my M&B can't dedicate more modules than SWC and Native. I don't see any Ironlauncher.exe in processes. (I tried it before, but nothing is there)

Tallmios

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
I don't play M&B anymore. I got a new computer, new friends, new games...It's good to see some responses after the year :)