login

Author Topic: [SWC] Developers Log and status updates  (Read 147106 times)

Revan Shan

Re: SWC: Developers Log and status updates
« Reply #615 on: July 02, 2010, 08:12:10 AM »
Yeah, I'll make the arms thinner. The rest is fine, though.

The legs too please. He's butt and legs are way too thick. Not as much as the previous model, but making it thinner will surely improve it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:14:13 AM by Revan Shan »

retnu14

« Reply #616 on: July 02, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »
do you not have an integrated video card or does it suck too much

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #617 on: July 11, 2010, 01:53:59 AM »
hey, guys!   Just wanted to write a quick post and say that yes I am alive, but real life is still very busy so I haven't had any time to think about SWC.   Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to change anytime soon, so I'm not sure when or if I'll really have time to take an active role in this project again...  Anyway, I watched the latest video's and downloaded and briefly played the most recent version it really looks great.  The AI improvement makes a huge difference and a lot of changes like the graphic tweaks and the rancor were great to see.  I was very happy and excited to see the latest release when I checked moddb a few days ago and feel the mod is in good hands.  Anyway, I wish you guys good luck in the future and will try to check in on the forums a little more often, etc.

edit:  I loved seeing the new scenes and the stormtrooper above look great too!

Thanks Hokie, I'll do my best to continuing surprising you with every release  :)
Revan and me we're making new scenes, I'm modelling and texturing new scene props, and he's almost a semi-professional scener...  :)
We're both Spanish, so the workflow is amazingly fast...  :idea:

I'll post some screenshots when the work stay in a playable stage.

My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Re: [SWC] Developers Log and status updates
« Reply #618 on: March 22, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »

Thanks to GetAssista for reporting the spam. This is going to be locked as read-only legacy.
Rest in Peace.

If you have questions, suggestions, bug reports or simply want to talk about Star Wars: Conquest. Go to our own forum here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/forum
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:01:08 AM by Swyter »
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit