Author Topic: [SWC] Do you want to help this mod?  (Read 121585 times)

richard1

Re: SWC: Do you want to help this mod?
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2010, 08:20:48 am »
but back to the game issue of unzipping and installing very hard i cant do it :!: ima  :'( it sounds so good and i cant even play it :!: if you dudes and happy campers want to make it in none zipped form or at least guide me thru the prosse that be great :D

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2010, 08:22:38 am »
I have played multiple mods across many games and they have us the 'real' star wars music with no problem I've ever seen.  Also, from talking to members of the 501st Legion, George Lucas is very tolerant of fans using copyrighted material as long as they don't make any money from it.  If you already have someone producing music, maybe a mix would be nice for variety sake.

*cof cof* Star Wars Conquest have unique tracks, made by the great musician Vladan Zivanovic... our awesome team mate Pagan.  ;)

Next time un-mute the game please...  :)
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher ï¿½ Font Customiser � WarKit

Offline pagan

• Master
  • TLD Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2010, 02:04:55 pm »
*cof cof* Star Wars Conquest have unique tracks, made by the great musician Vladan Zivanovic... our awesome team mate Pagan.  ;)

Hehe *bows* thank you Swyter. And there is more coming for anyone who enjoys the music

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2010, 02:09:54 pm »
Hehe *bows* thank you Swyter. And there is more coming for anyone who enjoys the music

A pleasure, sir  ;) Every word was speaking true...
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher ï¿½ Font Customiser � WarKit

Nerdman3000

« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2010, 08:06:34 pm »
I can map and model, so I'll help. Also I can write, so I'll do storyline if you want to incorporate that.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:33:56 am by Nerdman3000 »

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2010, 12:42:43 pm »
I can map and model, so I'll help. Also I can write, so I'll do storyline if you want to incorporate that.

Post up some samples of previous work please.

Nerdman3000

« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2010, 01:11:06 pm »

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:34:50 am by Nerdman3000 »

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2010, 03:11:52 pm »
The first image is a screenshot from Garry's Mod and is showing models created by other developers : http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?tag=star+wars and a huge proportion of the other images are from google's 3Dwarehouse. http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/

We require you post up samples of your  previous work.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:16:25 pm by Vector »

Nerdman3000

« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2010, 03:24:20 pm »
I did, also I made that Garrys Mod photo, see how the user who posted it is called Nerdman3000. I made some of those 3D sketchup models, yeah I use other models as props in them,  Like the Car, the Chairs, the Tree, the Millennium Falcon, Darth Vaders Head, and the upper part of the robot., but it's mostly my work. You asked for my work, and the Gmod one was for jokes. I give you my work and you don't believe it.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=877548&page=10
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:31:18 pm by Nerdman3000 »

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2010, 03:40:18 pm »
I did, also I made that Garrys Mod photo, see how the user who posted it is called Nerdman3000. I made some of those 3D sketchup models, yeah I use other models as props in them,  Like the Car, the Chairs, the Tree, the Millennium Falcon, Darth Vaders Head, and the upper part of the robot., but it's mostly my work. You asked for my work, and the Gmod one was for jokes. I give you my work and you don't believe it.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=877548&page=10

I don't think you understand what it is I'm requesting.
An example of previous work would be some thing like below:

Work in which you have created directly.

What you have posted is a screenshot of a video game showing models/work that you yourself did not create and a huge proportion of the models you have posted from Google Sketch again aren't models you have created and are simply freeware models that are publicly released by other artists.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:49:18 pm by Vector »

Nerdman3000

« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2010, 03:46:58 pm »
I have never moded Mount and Blade, my idea was that I was gonna model, make it 3D, and then someone puts it ingame. Now I may not have created the Star Wars Gmod models, as I said that was for fun, and nothing to do with this topic, and the sketchup models are 90% mine, the 10% not mine are props I used like the tree, car, top of the robot, wheels in the farm, and chairs.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2010, 04:39:17 am »
I have never moded Mount and Blade, my idea was that I was gonna model, make it 3D, and then someone puts it ingame. Now I may not have created the Star Wars Gmod models, as I said that was for fun, and nothing to do with this topic, and the sketchup models are 90% mine, the 10% not mine are props I used like the tree, car, top of the robot, wheels in the farm, and chairs.

Again... next time post thumbnails... this is starting to look your personal gallery  ::)

And three or four good pics are better than 20 normal ones
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:17:42 am by Swyter »

Buttshark

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2010, 12:32:10 pm »
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/

Why don't you guys port some user-made models from SW:BF 1 and 2?

They have a very similar poly count and are pretty good quality, the best we can get with the current Mount and Blade engine (Warband's is SOOOOOOO much cooler, stability wise and graphically). Plus I doubt anybody would care as long as they are in the credits, that is unless they're some stuck up asshole.

There are a bunch of resource files on the site as well, so you won't have to convert them back to .3ds files and the such.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/GCW_Weapons_Pack;111477

stuff like this.

zahar

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2010, 09:29:42 am »
Here some screenshots from the next modelpack

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:33:00 am by zahar »

Revan Shan

« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2010, 10:36:20 am »
I

AM

GONNA

CUM

Great dude! Just one thing. COuld you make the Clone Commando's helmet a bit bigger and move it a little bit down?