Author Topic: [SWC] Suggestions for future releases  (Read 503195 times)

Lux CC-4361

Re: ╗SWC: Suggestions for future releases
« Reply #810 on: June 27, 2010, 10:34:27 AM »
No it doesn't, no it wasn't.

retnu14

« Reply #811 on: June 27, 2010, 04:34:17 PM »
are you a buttmonkey or something because it does and it was

rorogg

« Reply #812 on: June 27, 2010, 09:11:46 PM »

What? It doesn't look like a dress. And what? 50,000th post? I don't think so...  :-\

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • ´┐ŻStar Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #813 on: June 28, 2010, 01:34:56 AM »
Yeah... Swyter, you were really out of line there. If we have more of Barf's models (nobody tells me anything, anymore) then that's definitely a good reason for people to be excited. Unless they're more clones or stuff that doesn't belong, anyway.

If you're shutting yourself in to meet a deadline you set, well, that's not anyone's problem but your own. This isn't paid work, we all do it in our free time. If you need to delay the release, so be it.

Read again the message, the problem it's about models not about time... (We've released a full version today without problems) stop using me as cannon fodder... while your are doing nothing for this mod.... but spamming and defamation.

Simply STFU... And read....  and work a little for more SWC awesomeness

Yours truly, Swyter.

PD: For avoid future stupid revenger replies, please refer a PM message to me or Revan Shan, here or on ModDB for multiside replies, thank you for cooperation to maintain fresh, clean and spam free our beloved thread. This makes me think in the Zahar's crap, and now I'll follow a "to wash one's dirty linen in home" oldie good rule...
My Mount&Blade Tools: ´┐Ż Iron Launcher for Warband ´┐Ż Iron Launcher ´┐Ż Font Customiser ´┐Ż WarKit

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #814 on: June 28, 2010, 03:50:20 AM »
No it doesn't, no it wasn't.

What? It doesn't look like a dress. And what? 50,000th post? I don't think so...  :-\

Ok, Catched. I'll made a new Darth Vader armor, don't worry, then I'll do my best to make the outfit more....   ;) masculine.
Currently it's an skin of the existing noble tunic from Native.
My Mount&Blade Tools: ´┐Ż Iron Launcher for Warband ´┐Ż Iron Launcher ´┐Ż Font Customiser ´┐Ż WarKit

Lux CC-4361

« Reply #815 on: June 28, 2010, 05:00:28 AM »
It looks silly, but not like a dress. And it definitely wasn't the 50k post.

PS: Swyter you rule.

retnu14

« Reply #816 on: June 28, 2010, 06:52:13 AM »
it was and he said he would make a new one

Lux CC-4361

« Reply #817 on: June 28, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »
Please explain how it was the 50k reply.

retnu14

« Reply #818 on: June 28, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »
Up in the top right corner there is a box that says key stats. When I first joined it said 49999 Posts in 1977 Topics by some number of members. Latest Member : retnu 14
Then I made the post about darth vader's armour and then I edited it saying that it was the 50000 post. Now I will stop talking to you so I can no longer spam the topic.

Lux CC-4361

« Reply #819 on: June 28, 2010, 10:16:46 AM »
It was the 50.018 reply. Way to go, slowpoke.

The Happy Stormtrooper

« Reply #820 on: June 28, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »
Yeah... Swyter, you were really out of line there. If we have more of Barf's models (nobody tells me anything, anymore) then that's definitely a good reason for people to be excited. Unless they're more clones or stuff that doesn't belong, anyway.

If you're shutting yourself in to meet a deadline you set, well, that's not anyone's problem but your own. This isn't paid work, we all do it in our free time. If you need to delay the release, so be it.

Read again the message, the problem it's about models not about time... (We've released a full version today without problems) stop using me as cannon fodder... while your are doing nothing for this mod.... but spamming and defamation.

Yours truly, Swyter.

No, rorogg's message was a positive reaction to hearing Barf would do more models. Once again, your misunderstanding of English and quick-to-flame attitude has bitten you in the arse. If you're going to be a dick to the people playing our mod, maybe you should just stay "behind the scenes". It's not showing the team in a positive light at all.

Me suggesting you delay the release was because you said you were working so hard that you're shut yourself in. But fuck it, go ahead and bite my head off again because you simply can't grasp the English language.

And only God knows why you're bringing my contribution to the mod into question. That's totally irrelevant, equally retarded, and I don't even need to begin to defend myself.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #821 on: June 28, 2010, 12:01:34 PM »

Yours truly, Swyter.

No, rorogg's message was a positive reaction to hearing Barf would do more models. Once again, your misunderstanding of English and quick-to-flame attitude has bitten you in the arse. If you're going to be a dick to the people playing our mod, maybe you should just stay "behind the scenes". It's not showing the team in a positive light at all.

Me suggesting you delay the release was because you said you were working so hard that you're shut yourself in. But fuck it, go ahead and bite my head off again because you simply can't grasp the English language.

And only God knows why you're bringing my contribution to the mod into question. That's totally irrelevant, equally retarded, and I don't even need to begin to defend myself.

Ok, I'm tired of this... Did you want to help us, Josh? I can spent time reading your messages, and following and contributing a stupid/typical forum chain... But I've a module to develop. If you want to help, perfect... you and your models are welcomed here. If not this hasn't much sense.

Nerdman3000

« Reply #822 on: June 28, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »
I suggest you guys add a new Coruscant Scene, and have a new Death Star Scene, plus new Main Hall Scenes. One mail hall scene I would add is for Yavin you can add the ceremony room in the Massassi temple. Finally you might wanna think about making some Star Wars related Quests.

I would also suggest adding Alderean, or at least the ruins of Alderean for the Rebels, and Tython would would be in the core. Also why not give Nar Shadda the role of a main planet, because Nar Shadda had a bigger role then Nal Hutta, so even though it'll be a moon, it's role could be a main planet role.

Another idea is a Imperial Academy, where players who join the Empire can learn similar to the Training grounds, but in a Imperial Academy scene and it can have students walking around and more then one teacher, and more stuff can be learned.

Another idea would be a bounty hunter type thing, where you go to a cantina owner and ask to see any bounties avaliable. One way to have the mission is similar to the hiding criminal quest from the original game, but another way is you have to find him, nowing only where is ship was last seen fight him in his ship, and get the bounty.

Also an idea is Historic Battles, like play in the battle of Hoth. Also you guys need to add AT-AT's and AT-ST's.

Finally I'm correct Vjun belongs to the Empire, not the Rebel Alliance. I just noticed it was put as part of the Empire, and well Vader's personal Castle is on Vjun, which I think he should own instead of Naboo.

PS---- Congragulations on the new release of the mod, I loved it and keep up the amazing work.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:36:50 PM by Nerdman3000 »

ZachC23

« Reply #823 on: July 01, 2010, 10:30:31 PM »
^^^ Nice suggestions,

I only suggest if its possible to make it so that for ship battles the attacker is in a ship that is moving into the enemy ship, than a door open and boom, battle begins

second suggestion, gotta have a driod culture, that would be so awsome.

Third, unique scences for different ships

(I suggested these in the past but just thought i resuggest just in case it got lost in the thread)

Congratz on the release

also lastly, would it be possible to implement Darth Revans Mask with the hood as an easter egg that we get from a quest, it would be really awsome.

dark_blade

« Reply #824 on: July 04, 2010, 04:47:09 PM »
one suggestion- make playable on warband