login

Author Topic: [SWC] Suggestions for future releases  (Read 577342 times)

Nerdman3000

Re: SWC: Suggestions for future releases
« Reply #720 on: March 25, 2010, 07:44:46 pm »
Noticing from playing SWC today, when you become a vassal of Mon Mothma, Liea appears to like you less. That seem unordinary and shoulded be fixed. Also when you start the game as a jedi, you get a yellow lightsaber, I think you should get a blue lightsaber, because Luke's first lightsaber was blue, and yellow was uncommon after the Battle of ruusan.

Thexare

« Reply #721 on: March 25, 2010, 09:10:11 pm »
Noticing from playing SWC today, when you become a vassal of Mon Mothma, Liea appears to like you less. That seem unordinary and shoulded be fixed.
I suspect that's what happens when you're given a planet that used to belong to her.

loner1: I've seen the helmet once or twice, I believe.

loner1

« Reply #722 on: March 26, 2010, 01:24:37 pm »
loner1: I've seen the helmet once or twice, I believe.

Yes, as soon as I posted that, I went to play with a new character, and I saw a helmet. After 4 different characters, of 4 different races, starting in 3 different places, and going all over the galaxy, I finally found one.
Pity it was on a character I didn't need it for... But my resolve has been refueled. At least now I know they really do exist!

Offline HokieBT

• View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 26, 2010, 02:21:13 pm »

yeah, they exist, their abundance is just really low so they won't be all that common.   If you use something like the item editor to increase the abundance then they should appear in shops more often, etc.

Item Editor - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27735.0.html

Nerdman3000

« Reply #724 on: March 28, 2010, 10:33:52 am »
Hey just a suggestion. See when you camp, and you go to that cheats section, on of the options available is to hire a mercenary. I use that one a lot, and could you guys add another option of hiring a soldier, so that I can hire a Stormtrooper or Rebel trooper. Of course there should be a list of what troop's to get and how many.

Another thing, Geonosis doesn't have it's circular ring. You should add astroids around the planet, but make them real close.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:43:52 pm by Nerdman3000 »

Domenique

« Reply #725 on: March 28, 2010, 01:44:51 pm »
Make Lightsabers rarer.

In KOTOR, the lightsabers are already rare, even though there are dozens of jedis and siths.

In SWC, the lightsabers should be even rarer. There should be no shops selling it. The same goes with force powers. I know ( or maybe 'think' would be more proper :)) that there are shops for it just because the module is in beta.

The lightsabers and forcepowers could be obtained via quest. You could start some quest in which you would obtain lightsaber, and later maybe reveal a hidden jedi/sith academy, in which you could buy force powers.

I hope this will give some thoughts.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:52:33 pm by Domenique »

Nerdman3000

« Reply #726 on: March 28, 2010, 03:34:59 pm »
We should have a new option for large planets, Medical. I realized on ships there's a medical with a bacta tank, but not in Planets. Could be nice. Also Vader really shoulden't be on Naboo, he should be on Mustafar or Vjun, and you should make Vjun a main planet and make Taris, it can be a main planet too. Also one day you guys have got to change that whole owning a planet system, characters shouldn't be owning planets, they should be together. Plus the Chatting system could do a renewal, like put more story into, kinda like KOTOR.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 03:47:25 pm by Nerdman3000 »

Zulgaines

« Reply #727 on: March 28, 2010, 04:13:26 pm »
Kind of long shot here but what if full light sabers just were not sold anywhere, but had to be built.

Crystals and parts effect the color and quality.

Domenique

« Reply #728 on: March 28, 2010, 10:41:18 pm »
Kind of long shot here but what if full light sabers just were not sold anywhere, but had to be built.

Crystals and parts effect the color and quality.

The first part is possible. A quest in which you have to bring a sertain set of items and receive another as a reward. It would be possible to affect the color, but qualiity... Don't know.

Nerdman3000

« Reply #729 on: March 29, 2010, 11:33:14 am »
We need more stuff to make the players feel real, I mean like well talking to friends or stuff. I love to write, I'm good at it, so I could make story into the game. Different types of course.

Revan Shan

« Reply #730 on: March 29, 2010, 11:41:38 am »
We need more stuff to make the players feel real, I mean like well talking to friends or stuff. I love to write, I'm good at it, so I could make story into the game. Different types of course.

Well, I don't think we don't need stories a the moment cause, if done, someone has to implement them via code. The one who does that work is Hokie, and he doesn't have time for everything... I have several stories in mind, and made a good number of dialogs for the Cantine Contracts, but few got into the game because of that (adding it to the game is more complex than getting the idea itself).

What we need now is models. Models and scenes. If you can make scenes there is lots of work you can do (more scenes for Yavin, scenes for Hoth, scenes for Corellia, etc).

Nerdman3000

« Reply #731 on: March 29, 2010, 12:16:39 pm »
Though, I think you guys need to replace Reecee with Taris, because Reecee wasen't very big, if anything it was a small farming planet, Taris would be nice to do, making it a place of ruins and debris, you could see some old KOTOR ships, which I have. Taris would be populated with Smugglers and people trying to hid, and it'll make a great hutt world, as the Hutts don't have many planets.

Revan Shan

« Reply #732 on: March 29, 2010, 12:44:13 pm »
Though, I think you guys need to replace Reecee with Taris, because Reecee wasen't very big, if anything it was a small farming planet, Taris would be nice to do, making it a place of ruins and debris, you could see some old KOTOR ships, which I have. Taris would be populated with Smugglers and people trying to hid, and it'll make a great hutt world, as the Hutts don't have many planets.

Wrong. After the bombardmen on Taris the planet was rebuilt. And on the times of the Galactic Civil War it was an important imperial planet. Nevertheless its underlevels are less controlled than those from COruscant, so making the city would be really interesting. PLus, it would be a good place were to implemente the swoop races (there is a race code in some mod out there so...).

Nerdman3000

« Reply #733 on: March 29, 2010, 12:50:56 pm »
I made this for Character creation, use it if you want.

Create a Charcter Options:

A long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away....The galaxy is in the grip of Darkness;
The Jedi have been nearly eliminated and the Sith have almost won.
The republic is no more and an Empire is born from it's remains.
From the darkness has risen hope, a rebellion, born thanks to the courage of a jedi named Galen Marek.
The Hutt clans have taken the sutiation into that of money making and blood is shed across the galaxy.
Then from the Horizen rises you; You were a special child, you took on the job of your father.
Your Father was....

1. A Jedi: A Jedi Knight, your father broke the law of the Jedi Order as he fell in love with your mother and had you.
Your mother, who was also a jedi, helped raise you along with your father in the lower dirty levels of Coruscant.
Even after he was expelled from the order, he loved you with all his heart.
He lived that fateful Order 66 because you were born.
As you grew he tought you the ways of the force, and teaching you to become a jedi.

2. A Smuggler: A smuggler, once your father was drunk and you began the cycle that is birth.
Though you never knew him, you knew his name and career.
Instead you had a step-father who tought you every skill you know now.
In the world of Corilla you fould things tough and hard.

3. A Soldier: A soldier who abondoned the clone army, he helped raise you since you were born.
Teaching you to fight and battle, you became something he failed at, a warrior.
Even in the World of Mandalore, you felt safe with him watching over you.

4. A Mercanary: A Mercanery, your father lived in a world were he only saw you 2 months every year.
Hardly knowing him, you never truly exepted his descisions.
When you did see him, he tought you skills you'd need to know to survive.
Even when he wasen't around, you raced your friends in the ruins of Taris locating in the Undercity, hoping to be as adventous as him.

5. A Farmer: A farmer, your father taught you to farm and and trade in the farm his family had lived in for decades.
Helping to trade and sail the rivers of Dantooine

6. A Nomad: A nomad on the deserts of Tatooine, you were born in a state of constont change.
Learning to hunt Bantha and fed of Tusken Radiers, you were able to care for the Nerfs you protected.
Relying on skill and movement, you learned to care for prisoners and fight looters.

7. A Bounty Hunter: Even though your father was a Bounty Hunter, you were concidered a accident and mistake.
You fought to survive in the huge world you lived in called Nal Hutta.
Being uncared for a alone, you never knew your parents.
Raised up by the hutts, they tought you will power and guidence.
You were destined to be a what your father was, a Bounty Hunter.

8. A Ambasador: A Ambasador in the World of Naboo, your father and mother died when you were young.
Taken up by your Uncle, you leaned to speak and dress properly though the land around you.
With High Charisma and Persuadion, you became the spiting image of your father's famous personality.

9. Slave (Different diolog for each species, Slaves follow masters, while the controls of the ship in the galactic view are master represented, on planets a slave is controlled.
They can't go to main halls, and there quests are different from others, but they story is one of hope, and is fun to see.

A Wookie Slave: A slave on the planet Kashyykk, your father was imprisoned along with you.
Made to work, you leaned to use Tools to help make things possible with your mind, hoping to escape, you follow your master to the day you escape.

A Female Slave: A slave born on Ryloth, you were forced to dance and entertain for those who paid for you service, wanting to escape, the future was unknown.

A Male Slave: Born on Ryloth, you were forced to work helping and moving. You want to escape, like most slaves do.

10. Engineer (Only for Droids): A Droid built on Byss, you help fix things across the galxy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I'll get to work on Taris for you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:53:01 pm by Nerdman3000 »

Lux CC-4361

« Reply #734 on: March 29, 2010, 03:04:52 pm »