login

Author Topic: [SWC] Post your Screenshots and Videos here  (Read 53247 times)

Revan Shan

Re: ╗SWC: Post your Screenshots and Videos here
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2010, 04:54:09 AM »
ABout stormie thickness... I've took a look at the pic and maybe what should be thinner now is the boots... specially on the upper part. Don't you think?

Um... that's exactly what I said, so yes. The boots need to be redone anyway, as the texture no longer matches the rest.

As for Darth Vader, I don't think anyone has dibs on him, so I'll work on an update (pretty certain Hokie agreed it needs to be redone). I've got another couple months of holiday, so I should have ample time to churn out a few models.

But I don't think Vader needs a new helmet. The one used right now is pretty good.

Oh, and by the way. Please make leave no more pics to the public. It's better to leave progress updates for the trailer.  ;)

The Happy Stormtrooper

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2010, 10:02:44 AM »
Yeah I agree, the Vader helmet is fine. I have no intention of attempting to redo that. My main concern will be trying to get the cloak/cape right if I tackle Vader. They're very trick to rig without a massive amount of clipping issues.

The screenshot doesn't really show new stuff, so I think it's fine to put on public display. If it was a whole new feature, like accurately sized rancors, ewoks, wookiees, etc, then that's the stuff that needs video time. This is just an updated model and texture.

Revan Shan

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2010, 10:19:44 AM »
Yeah I agree, the Vader helmet is fine. I have no intention of attempting to redo that. My main concern will be trying to get the cloak/cape right if I tackle Vader. They're very trick to rig without a massive amount of clipping issues.

The screenshot doesn't really show new stuff, so I think it's fine to put on public display. If it was a whole new feature, like accurately sized rancors, ewoks, wookiees, etc, then that's the stuff that needs video time. This is just an updated model and texture.

Ok. But then don't do that with the snowtrooper, etc...

Nerdman3000

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
Why not do a new Vader Body Armour and Boots and Gloves.

retnu14

« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
I have said something about Darth Vader's armour and after Lux CC-4361 said that it does not look weird Swyter said he would make a new one.
Also I have made a new lightsaber texture.  They aren't that good but it was my first attempt. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:34:57 PM by retnu14 »

Lux CC-4361

« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2010, 06:33:50 AM »
I didn't say it doesn't look weird, I said it doesn't look like a dress.

CT-55607

Re: SWC: Post your Screenshots and Videos here
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2010, 09:41:42 AM »
The number at the bottom just doesn't work well. If the number cannot tell the distance to the object the best thing is to take it out.

....... No The Number On the Bottom Determines your angle  like  North , West , East ,  South  Etc By Numbers.

The  Numbers On THe Left  Is the Distance  from a 1-200 Meter,Feet,Yards, ( idk XD )

CT-55607

Re: SWC: Post your Screenshots and Videos here
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »

eeeh  Whats Up With The Drunk Spy? You Payed him To Do a Job and He Fails........ Typical Drunken dog...
Note That  Bothans are a Respectable Society And Are Mostly  Used for Espionage Against Whoever  Hires the spys,
Also  Hes a  Demon bothan  Lol Red Evils  Lol lol lol lol

XD
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:50:22 AM by Swyter »

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • ´┐ŻStar Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Re: [SWC] Post your Screenshots and Videos here
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2011, 07:56:46 AM »

Thanks to GetAssista for reporting the spam. This is going to be locked as read-only legacy.
Rest in Peace.

If you have questions, suggestions, bug reports or simply want to talk about Star Wars: Conquest. Go to our own forum here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/forum
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:00:38 AM by Swyter »
My Mount&Blade Tools: ´┐Ż Iron Launcher for Warband ´┐Ż Iron Launcher ´┐Ż Font Customiser ´┐Ż WarKit