Author Topic: Old version  (Read 12550 times)

Offline Ichimonji Hidetora

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Old version
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Good to see that people are still interested in the mod, on Taleworlds it seems like many people don't even know that Onin No Ran even exists.
"The arrow which felled the boar... belonged to Lord Ichimonji. Drink to him!"

backstrom

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 06:09:09 AM »
Sorry about the necro.

Been trying to find a functional download for the v.903 version of Onin no Ran without luck. Does anyone have any link to the most polished version of the mod, or able to upload one? I've tried the v1.011 and there seem to be many kinks with it.

Once again, sorry about the necro and sorry if I missed this information somewhere else while searching.

Offline nobuo

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »
Yeah the 1.011 version is definitely borked.

There should be one around here someplace.  Ron will probably have a link somewhere :)

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »
Having some internet trouble ... can't really upload anything of any size.  (Takes forever just to get a page of text like this one.)  The old links may be dead by now ... again I can't tell, given current problems.

Somebody else will need to upload that to somewhere that everybody can get it.

backstrom

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 12:44:49 PM »
Yeah, the current links are both dead. I'll just have to be patient and hope that someone sometime will be able to upload it then. :)

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 08:35:39 PM »
http://uploading.com/files/26efa74f/Onin%2Bno%2BRan%2Bdev%2BJune%2B11.rar/">Onin no Ran dev June 11.rar - 67.6 MB

Try this.  It's the most recent developer's version for M&B .90x.  There are a lot of code bugs (caravans that target the Player's party, and such), but you can still beat stuff up.