1 (2.4%)
4 (9.8%)
1 (2.4%)
over 400
7 (17.1%)
I will setup my own value
12 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: What we ware talking about before this subforum  (Read 63177 times)

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
What we ware talking about before this subforum
« on: January 24, 2007, 05:00:29 PM »
Almost all of this ideas are already in game. Some of them are still waithing for free time. :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 07:16:04 AM by nema »

Pellidon

Re: Guardians party
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »
looks pretty good, i'll have to download it once i get some free time on my hands and after i play schattenlander once. but this looks interesting, how it borrows from many other mods.

Pellidon

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 06:22:48 PM »
ouch, this mod was terribly buggy. i finally got around to playing i and was hugely disappointed. the stats were ridiculously high, it makes you sprint at insane speeds and the strength made fighting ridiculously easy (except that you ended up eiunnign past people before you could get the shot off). also, none of the merchants have anything for sale, and the armor merchants seem to have vanished. you start out with nothing in the inventory, and the texture for when you aren't wearing anything is missing. so basically, you start with madly high stats, but no money or inventory, and there;'s nothing to buy once you get the money. so if you fix those problems, we might be getting somewhere, but even then, you can't attack/enter any of the new castles. so sorry, but it's way too buggy to play. maybe it was a problem with my comp or the download, but it seems as though this mod just isn't working right at all.

Offline Fisheye

• Blues Brother
  • Guildsman
  • My scalp's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »

Under the blood red sky

Man, who needs LSD when you can play this mod?

Quail

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »
tried it out last night, and...

The only problem I have is:
(almost) Everything and everyone is insanely fast. Oh and the dialog needs a little polishing along with giving the ex-male characters female names

Otherwise I love this mod
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 03:32:45 PM by Quail »

Apollon-04

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
I played the mod, and it was extremely fun, except for 2 things that extreeeemely bugged me. 1=Half of the stuf is invisible, i think the armor should not be see through, right? and 2=why cant i be a guy? I realize you might be a girl, but i personally am a guy, and like to play as one. Otherwise, great job.

Quail

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 10:50:41 PM »
It's directed towards a male audience.

It you ask me why you might be:

1: Not old enough to understand
2: You have serious issues  :-\

Apollon-04

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 11:28:34 PM »
I totally understad, i evnjoy looking at the other people, but i dont like looking at myself and saying. "WOAH, I HAVE BOOBS!" i definetelty like seeing the other people though.

Apollon-04

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »
Oh, i didnt understand that it was meant to be see through. It just becomes anoying to me, because im looking at my charcter, and i see trees through her. I didnt think it was meant to be like that.

newb

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 02:56:22 AM »
Couple of issues:

How do I finish a quest when the questgiver is in my party?
Nema gives a quest, but there is no way to prompt the dialougue of quest-completion when she is in the party. If she is released from party she goes back to abby, but is still not talking about that quest... Nor can she re-join due to "no room in party" which is BS since I had only 50 members and capacity for 160+. Now I cant use nema, and I cant complete quest...
** Edit: Removed all partymembers and she still did not join until I travelled to the abbey (not using the zendar entrance)... Then she joined, but I still cant complete the quest.

I am guessing that the same goes for that "Lady Ga..... whatever her name is".

A sidenote is that it is a nice idea to be able to join forces with allied armys, but the 2 issues is that it is WAY to easy to get a huge army, and it soon gets boring since shadowknights and others dont upgrade.

Now 4 critical views:

1. As a pro mucisian I wanna give u a friendly tip... dump that music, its embarrassing! Sound slike somone did a preeschool project and posted it... There are other free music on the web that could be used... so please do since the concept with alternative music is a nice idea.

2. That rainbowstaff is so GAY, looks like my fiveyearold made it... sorry but even though it was a fun idea, it is really messing up the feel of the game.... Especially since the other wepons are cool. Why not make it into a lightsaber type of pole? Like the siths use? Speaking of sabers u need to lower the hitpoints on those and highten the points on the other swords a bit... Whats the use of cool new swords if I never use them since they suck compared to sabers?

3. Also, please fix the manuvrebility of the horses... When using a laserguided mouse it is impossible to steer even with the lowest settings... = I cant use shadowhorses.

4. One of the worst things is if you accidently miss or click past the instructions for a quest... Normally one would be able to go back an repeat the information, but you seems to have forgotten about this feture.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:55:28 AM by newb »

newb

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 05:27:27 AM »
Nor can she re-join due to "no room in party" which is BS since I had only 50 members and capacity for 160+. Now I cant use nema, and I cant complete quest...

Actually I have noticed that there is a differance if you go to the actual abbey (far away from Zendar) or if you use the"Holy ground" entrance. If you use holy ground she will not join you, but if you use the "real" abbey she will. Nema will not join you even if you are alone but come through "holy place" entrance (I tested).

However the problem remains with the dialougue... When I talk to the trainer at the tutorial camp she tells me to talk to Nema... But nema does not have any dialouge about any quest. This is the same if she is in or out of party.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:29:18 AM by newb »

newb

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 05:57:53 AM »
Nor can she re-join due to "no room in party" which is BS since I had only 50 members and capacity for 160+. Now I cant use nema, and I cant complete quest...

Actually I have noticed that there is a differance if you go to the actual abbey (far away from Zendar) or if you use the"Holy ground" entrance. If you use holy ground she will not join you, but if you use the "real" abbey she will. Nema will not join you even if you are alone but come through "holy place" entrance (I tested).

However the problem remains with the dialougue... When I talk to the trainer at the tutorial camp she tells me to talk to Nema... But nema does not have any dialouge about any quest. This is the same if she is in or out of party.

Can you send me a copy of your savegame. I was send you where you will find it.
I must check what are you done and where are you.

Sent it.

juderiverman

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »
In general this is a very interesting MOD.

Some minor problems:

1, Girls (Heroines) are not sufficiently pretty, especially the female Borcha.

2, Girls' names are too long, which makes the communication in the forum difficult. Why not use only two-syllables-name as shown in Native?

3, English is not flowing somewhere. Such as:

1) "...give your mother back..." in the conversation with female Marnid. As far as I concerns, "mother" is not an item. Would it be better by using "...bring your mother to you..."

2) "...I eat very little, I work very hard..." in the conversation with Ymira. Kind of funny^_^

3) In the "first" quest given by Lady G..., to hunt down the shadow knights, somewhere you didn't replace "river pirates" with "shadow knights".

4, Too many hidden cases. Why not make some hidden and some shown and leave repeated information such as "every heroines carry a case" upfront?

juderiverman

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »
questions:

1, why bother to give your heroines some denars? What they could do with those denars?

2, Day 1, heading to rescue the kidnapped girl, only 3 party members, Nema, Ymira and me, after defeating the enemies, ask the kidnapped girl to join me, while she turned down my offer, insisting she would rather go by herself. what for? How could I finish the quest in this situation? should I make the party bigger so that the kidnapped girl will take my offer?

3, Day 1, Nema and Ymira were uncousious once and their HP percentage were about 35% when facing the next battle, while they didn't show up in the next battle. why? should their HP percentage be over 40% (or even higher) so that they would fight again? Seemly different from my previous experience in Native.

Apollon-04

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 04:42:08 PM »
Im having a lot of trouble actually locating nemas chest. I went to the northeast tower, and theres a path to go to the tavern, that automatically transports you to zendar tavern. Inside if you open the zendar chest, theres a bunch of stuff, i took it, talked to nema but nothing happened, so that must not be right, can someone post a pic of where the chest is?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 04:22:27 PM by Apollon-04 »