login

Author Topic: Craftmod Crafting Guide & Stats list: Version 1.00 Released  (Read 25732 times)

Offline Fisheye

• Blues Brother
  • Guildsman
  • My scalp's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
    • View Profile
Re: Craftmod Crafting Guide & Stats list: Version 1.00 Released
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 03:59:15 PM »
So it's an error and you'll fix it?

Crom

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 06:29:39 PM »
I'm afraid updates to the guide are on hold for several weeks.  I just too,k a job doing house plans for a major renovation.  Between that and full time school, I'm going to have an overly full plate as it is.  That's why parts of the guide are half finished.  I just wanted everyone to have access to what I've got so far. 

As to the question of the modifiers for the Rusty quality, I'm going to need to research some before I can say one way or the other on that one.  Anyone that wants to do that on their own can do so and I'll put it in the next revision with credit. 

Things in the guide that need more research:

1. Buy vs. Sell prices.  I thought this went on a straight game-wide formula, but further observations lead me to think that certain item types have different buy vs sell ratios.

2. Horse Rearing.  It was the last part of the guide I was working on and I didn't get anywhere near finished with it.  That could be a guide in and of itself if someone wanted to go for it.

That's all I can think of right now.  If no one has answers for this when I get back, I'll work some more and do an update.

-Crom

Offline Fisheye

• Blues Brother
  • Guildsman
  • My scalp's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 06:36:38 PM »
Well for what it's worth I somehow came to the conclusion that the formula for buying stuff is:

price = ( 2.2 - 0.08xTrade ) * base

I think my methodology was, I had items of various prices and then boosted my own trade skill to see how it affected the price. Can't remember though to it might not be terribly accurate.

Also I didn't try to check the sell prices.

Redwall

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 09:31:41 AM »
Hey Crom, I've been formatting your guide, re-alligning the stats and fixing this and that. I'll send it to you if you want to add horse training too.

imercan

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »
 ? lost 25 lvl char. because : when try open inventory (any methot) game go down.. prb: bronze... finaly : cant play.

Please help me. ? dleted that save and starting new game.

Thanks.

louisfan

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 08:16:05 PM »
 :D

Thanks Crom. What a great job!