Author Topic: Bug reports  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Spanky

• View Profile
Bug reports
« on: January 24, 2009, 06:07:39 AM »
Any bugs that might occur to you, please post here and I will try to address them in future updates.

gamereaper

Re: Bug reports
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 03:34:27 PM »
can i get some tech support about this mod here?

Offline Spanky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
can i get some tech support about this mod here?

What do you mean by tech support? If you have a problem and you think it's a bug, describe it here. We'll see if we can solve it.

sdog

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 09:05:24 AM »
i wanted to research it, and post if for some weeks now, but never found the time or inclination to actually do it. now i post the not very precise report:
(ah mostly my obsession with simutrans is responsible for this...)

i think there's an irregularity in the rhodok troop tree, very well trained Spearmen upgrade into Rhodok Skirmishers, while rhodok sharpshooters upgrade to rhodok nobles.

by the way i really like your mod. the first time i actually played the native map more than a few hours. the anachronism in native are to much for me.
i liked particulary the knighthood and npc knights in it, that's something that was badly missing in a european medieval game.

realistic weapon sizes and ron's rcm would be the whipped cream

naeco06

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 07:46:43 PM »
Seems like this forum is pretty inactive....but I love this mod.

I think I've got a bug on my hands.
I've been playing with the 1257 mod for a few weeks and got to the point where I decided to help the Swadian claimant (Lethwin Far Seeker) gain back his throne from Master Haralaus. After we won the rebellion, Lethwin left my party and took control of the kingdom like he's supposed to. He called for a vote on a new marshal and I won of course.

But now I noticed that the actual quest for helping him get the throne is still in my quest log. I went and found Lethwin and when I spoke to him about the quest, my only options were "I'LL KEEP WORKING ON IT" and "I'M AFRAID I CANNOT COMPLETE THIS TASK."
So now I can only give up or keep waiting for him to tell me we were successful. And so far, he never has.

Is this a bug? How do I get him to realize that we finished the quest and get it out of my quest log?