login

Author Topic: Mod help  (Read 12447 times)

youngx29

Mod help
« on: December 15, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »
Whenever i load the mod it stops at proccessing files and then a few seconds later it pops up a error saying something about sidewalk it happens to every mod i try to play help?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Mod help
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »
"sidewalk"?????

You mind posting exactly what this error says?  I mean, it might be important to others as well, but we need to know what exactly you are talking about....

youngx29

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »
the error said unable to open file : CommonRes/ani_walk_sideways.brf <<< it always shows this error whenever i load some kinda mod to play but it never works on any mod help please.

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »
That's "animation_walk_sideways" ... you're missing a BRF file.  Either you have a problem with your M&B install, or you are trying to run mods on the wrong M&B version for the mod, or both.

youngx29

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 04:31:33 PM »
can you please send me a link of all the mods that work for mount&blade version 1.003 its the version i got and i dont know where else to look please & ty

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 07:04:58 PM »
can you please send me a link of all the mods that work for mount&blade version 1.003 its the version i got and i dont know where else to look please & ty

How the heck would I know that?

Try checking the mods you are interested in, to see what version they are for.

Also, there are instructions everywhere on how to install multiple versions.

Offline mfhberg

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »
Download the update to get the latest version. You can download the update here.

http://download.taleworlds.com/mountandblade_upgrade_1011.exe

or hit the check for updates on the opening screen. After you install the update to wherever it needs then you can download the mods, but be sure to only install mods for the correct version of M&B on your computer. That link is for 1.011, so you can install any mods for 1.011 and they should work.

mfberg