login

Author Topic: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!  (Read 526554 times)

Nethoras

Re: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!
« Reply #390 on: August 04, 2007, 08:16:22 am »
the dawn of war intros cool, but its terribly unrealistic, in it the marines need backup from a dreadnaught just to kill a squad of slugga boyz... thats sad, I hate how dow nerfed marines in everthing damn thats one thing that makes me want to kick relic in the shins.

oh and catkill, those are reallly nice guns, upload them on http://rapidshare.com

nice axe trooper

Trooper5445

« Reply #391 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:38 am »
Thank ye. And oy the intro. A Slugga shot penetrates power armor!!!! Ridiculous. And a small littele explosion KILLS MARINES!!!. Makes no sense.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 08:40:44 am by Trooper5445 »

Catkill

« Reply #392 on: August 04, 2007, 08:49:39 am »
the dawn of war intros cool, but its terribly unrealistic, in it the marines need backup from a dreadnaught just to kill a squad of slugga boyz... thats sad, I hate how dow nerfed marines in everthing damn thats one thing that makes me want to kick relic in the shins.

oh and catkill, those are reallly nice guns, upload them on http://rapidshare.com

nice axe trooper

Thx for the help emm highlander what format do u need them is milkshape okay for u?

Nethoras

« Reply #393 on: August 04, 2007, 09:38:39 am »
I know and whats more unbeleivable is when you see thae orks slaughtering the marines in close combat like they were  no more than imperial guard! what should have happened is this.

pans into the scene of the marines hiding beehind a baricade because they dont want to get shot, except they are sitting there playing psp, the dreadnought walks out from somewhere crude orky missiles colide with him every couple of seconds "squad lemartes!" he nags. Lemartes ( the seargeant) groans "ach what is it now venerble brother ulihan?"
"its time to go kill orks, you know that" chastises ulihan (dreadnought) *a shell from an ork lobba crashes on ulihan* short silence ulihan starts yelling about the lack of respect from orks these days spraying slugs  from his assault cannon at some grots a kilometre away killing several of them as they try to kill the oncoming bullets. A marine starts bellowing with great anguish seargant lemartes yells "are you wounded brother? apothecary!" the smoke clears as the marine says "no, a peice of shrapnel blew through my psp CCCCCXVII! I told them to power armour these, or at least carapace them dammit, the flakweave cases arent worth shit!". brother ulihan starts "just put or playstation d.." a brother interupts  'playstation partable CCCCCXVII now 2 milimetres thick, with 1000zigabyte hard drive, a camera, a built in turantula sentry turret, and a twinkie spawner... but you still need to buy the damned usb cable seperatly *grumbles*" brother uhlan looks at the marine, and after an awkward silence looks back to lemartes, who is at this point making faces at the brother who just interupted "relan your such a fucking idio.. oh hello ulihanwhats swayngin... praise be too the emperor?" Uhlian continues, its time to killl the orks " lemartes exclaims "but they are sooo boring" ulihan, responds "they're killing all the mortals" lemartes exclaims in a snarky tone "so what" Ulihan responds "the administratum wants them alive for some reason, and besides whose going to drive the baslisks and baneblades once they're all dead?" lemartes responds in a defeated tone "ok ok" "thats better: says ulihan in a fatherly  tone as he pulls out a corncob pipe before realising ie's encased in admantium. The astartes of squad lemartes walk away limply as lemartes says iin a muffled tone "charge eith all your might"  his battle brothers respond "meh" a horde of no less than 300 orks apears, someone in squad lemartes cries out "aww man we're gonna be here for like half an hour or something dammit, Lemartes responds " stop exxagerating you know thats not true you just want attention you emo" *the orks charge* as he spray bolts at the orks the marine who lmartes just chastised pipes up " I am so not emo" Lemartes respond childishly as as his plasma pistol overheats spraying molten slag all over him "uh huh you are totally emo" "nuh uh" replies the other marine as he severs an orks arm before slitting its throat. lemartes responds "yeah you tottally are himir" as he decapitates 7 orks with one sweep of his chainsword. Himir (the 'emo' marine) breaks an orks neck using the arm that  he severed  as he responds "what proof do you have that Im emo"Lemartes pulls the pin of a greande and punches it into anorks chest as he responds "well what sup with all the black like the black *ork explodes* trim on your shoulderpads, and the black kneepads, and the black um...skin. himir responds as he stabs a mega armoured nob in the face, "dude those are the sqaud markings... your squad markings retard" lemartes kicks the wheel of a warbuggy causing it to screech off into the distance and explode against a rock before saying, "well what about the skin?" Himir responds "I was born on hastur V  a death world, all the people on that world have this skin pigmentation its beside two stars, and is extremly close to both of them" he then kicks an ork into a looted tank about 20 metres awy causing it to explode. Lemartes responds "oh, well your still emo" as he.. "oh I guess we kille dthem all" all the marines shout out "Wicked", "awesome" ," Blessed be the Emperor I can play psp", and "Im not friggen emo"  as lemartes pulls out his psp he remembers "oh yeah roll call, any injuries or dead" *points to a marine holding his severed left forearm in his right hand. "did an ork do this to you?" he questions"
"no" the marine responds regrettingly as he looks at his feet avoiding lemartes gaze. *brother himir jumps 5 metres into the air* now whos emo" he taunts and starts rambling on about how emo the brother without an arm is, lemartes makes a hole in himirs chest with his plasma pistol to shut him up himir looks at his feeat obviously embarrased as he says "sorry". "why did you cut your arm off darrius?" lemartes inquires darrrius replies " I wanted to get sent to the apothecarion so I could play psp, and have you seen the sister hospitallers *whistles using the fingers of his severed arm*
the camera pans out and an ork bomma swoops infront opf the camera dropping bombs on the marines below  you hear lemartes bellow "as soon as I take my fucking psp out right?! emperor dammit the cammera fades and lemartes grumbling slowly fades with it.

EDIT: export them as obj, and send them to me.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 04:33:38 pm by Nethoras »

Catkill

« Reply #394 on: August 04, 2007, 09:56:45 am »
No problemo you want me to make some tau and kroot guns aswel its no hassle im learning to mdel and experience works well l - if i can find that bloody bike ill try! to make a ork bike

Trooper5445

« Reply #395 on: August 04, 2007, 10:04:58 am »
Hilarious Nethros. Hilarious.

Nethoras

« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2007, 04:39:48 pm »
thank you, and I have enough krootish stuff, I mostly need a lot of ork stuff for now, buildings, guns melee anyhting really, but if you cant stand to do anything more orky some destroyed and/or battlefeild type stuff would be nice,

Catkill

« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2007, 10:11:42 am »
Are You kidding i LOVE orks- do i get made a modeler on team list
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 10:16:03 am by Catkill »

Nethoras

« Reply #398 on: August 05, 2007, 02:01:52 pm »
a few more models,  because I dont want to give out the alpha to just anyone (no offence, and the thread is highlanders, so you'd have to get an ok from him.

Catkill

« Reply #399 on: August 05, 2007, 03:41:36 pm »
Well if hed come on.... ill have another shoota 2 morro and if i can find my brothers old orks maybe even a bike

Trooper5445

« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2007, 09:21:26 pm »
Ah I'm getting back to modeling. Sorry for the break. I had some DMing to do and it just got out of hand. But I should be ready in the morning. For Eastern U.S time of course.

Catkill

« Reply #401 on: August 06, 2007, 01:53:48 am »
My forth shoota ill send you the download link, Do you still need shoota's cause the only other ones i can make are like the ork roketta launchers unless you tell me exactly what you need.
Shot at 2007-08-06

Nethoras

« Reply #402 on: August 06, 2007, 07:32:22 am »
looks good, and I dont understand how noone can make up their own shootas, they're random and ramshackle contraptions, meh, can you make some orky buildings?

Catkill

« Reply #403 on: August 06, 2007, 08:40:41 am »
looks good, and I dont understand how noone can make up their own shootas, they're random and ramshackle contraptions, meh, can you make some orky buildings?

What type of orky buildings list would be nice?

Nethoras

« Reply #404 on: August 06, 2007, 09:10:19 am »

orky buildings, mostly houses, walls, roghly fortified houses (although most orky buildings are rather battle ready), ambient type things would also be nice, so piles of roky rubbish, banners and such, maybye one or 2 orky vehicles (maybye not tho), machines that probably serve some purpose in the town, but it isnt discernible what that is, faktories would be really cool, all that kinda stuff, oh and lots of merchants kisoks and buildings, oh an fences.  :D