Author Topic: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!  (Read 526377 times)

Nethoras

Re: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!
« Reply #345 on: July 30, 2007, 08:09:44 pm »
yeh, you'll be the first (along with other people) to drop onto the orks like angels of death,

thunderhwaks, done Ill do some screenies tommorow, it looks pretty good. :)

Lord.Bedham

« Reply #346 on: July 30, 2007, 08:57:17 pm »
I like the Eldar better than the orks, but an invasion on the orks would be a little more believable since the Eldar live Nomadicly in their ships.

I also have a weird idea for how to do bombs, (I'll pretend the hellstrike missiles on the side are hell...fall? bombs or something, and Im going to make them a troop with no iron flesh and usless armour, they will have an extremly short range, one shot "gun" that when fired made a particle effect explsion, the drop will most likley kill them, and if not the orks will in short time, the ones that fail to shoot before they hit the ground will merely be noted as "duds".

Jeah, thath woult be very cool. Maybe you coult put the steel legion there. They have often such "special" soldiers with rocked lunchers and this stuff. Steel legion use flametrowes as well, maybe thath would be a good idea, if its posible.

Apollon-04

« Reply #347 on: July 30, 2007, 10:02:06 pm »
Nethoras, I was the first person to sign up for that beta testing list, and Im jsut making sure Im sitll on it. Am I?

Nethoras

« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2007, 07:31:37 am »
Nethoras, I was the first person to sign up for that beta testing list, and Im jsut making sure Im sitll on it. Am I?

yep your still on the list

and this old bird is what you'll be flying in

the outside is finished for the most part, it needs a few more details, and the weaponry is seperate so yeah, the insides almost done to
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 07:33:30 am by Nethoras »

Sunhawken

« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »
Is that a Horse Model? Are a World Map Model.

It would be cool to zoom in that thing on the world map. And have Towns Icons look like planets .

Nethoras

« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2007, 03:12:52 pm »
no you're going to fly in it during the said mission, in the demo, it will have firing guns and all.

Offline KON_Air

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2007, 04:19:48 pm »
heh, I know you'll base it off my codes :P
Two things; I haven't commented on Gimmick Arena source but you'll probably notice; the waypoints (in my case dudes suspended in air :P) origin is where the models origin will go. Also model will align its xyz according to the waypoints xyz.

Also you may see some reset triggers (animate back to starting position etc.), if not all, most of them are unnecessary. They are here because of my super unorganized coding :green:

Trooper5445

« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2007, 08:03:34 pm »
I have had a lot of free time on my hands and have followed this mod (Silently) for a while. I have some basic moddling skills so if you have something simple you want me to do (Haven't figured out texturing though willing to learn) I'll try. And good job on the mod.

Sunhawken

« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2007, 10:49:56 pm »
I have had a lot of free time on my hands and have followed this mod (Silently) for a while. I have some basic moddling skills so if you have something simple you want me to do (Haven't figured out texturing though willing to learn) I'll try. And good job on the mod.

Texturing Tut's are on M&B forums :) a.k.a tale worlds :)

Elpolodiablo

« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2007, 04:47:51 am »
Any one have tissues?

I just creamed my pants.

Nethoras

« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2007, 07:05:38 am »
is where the models origin will go. Also model will align its xyz according to the waypoints xyz.

Also you may see some reset triggers (animate back to starting position etc.), if not all, most of them are unnecessary. They are here because of my super unorganized coding :green:
[/quote]

course its based of your codes, they rule,
ps thanks

sure, any chance you could make some shootas, sluggas, and/or choppas, so basicly ork weapons , they're really simpl

Trooper5445

« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2007, 09:29:16 am »
Yeah I'll get right on it. Luckily I play Warhammer and am familer with 40K.

Edit- I have completed My first orc weapon. Based it off a conversion thing I saw. Here is a picture and a picture of what I based it off of for texture help.
Feedback welcome.

PM me your E-mail if you want me to send the wings file to you.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 11:39:28 am by Trooper5445 »

Nethoras

« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2007, 02:36:47 pm »
ok that looks pretty good, I'll give it to a flash git, but upload it onto rapidshare and send me the link its much more efficient,
and if your going to do some more work for us (which I would like very much) please could you make just some basic sluggas and shootas, rememeber that they are supposed to look clumzy and ramshackle, a bit more boxy that what you just made. please.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THEY"RE MAKING A NEW ARMEGEDON SUPLEMENT!!@!!@!!!!!11111onetwothreefawrV
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/apocalypse/default.htm

heres some ork models model the guns and such of of those
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/orks/catalog/default.htm

p.s. i've decided on adding storm boyz to the mix, it will be cool to have a crapload oforks flying at your thunderhawk as you zoom toward the enemy base which Im thinking of naming... new york buddumdum crash Im sooo funny *sarcasm*

« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 03:03:41 pm by Nethoras »

Trooper5445

« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2007, 03:35:32 pm »
Would Love to do more Work for you guys. I'll full time model. I've been looking at some of the orc weapons and I've actully found a lot are round but I know of a reguler shoota that is rectanguler. So I'll get on that. (BTW can I be added to the team then on the front page?) Reason I didn't do the whole rapid share thing intially is my main comp is without internet so I'm transfering everything by flash drive to my secondary comp and then have to upload

EDIT-

Link to Wings file on rapidshare.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46409946/ORK_Big_Shoota.wings
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 03:45:30 pm by Trooper5445 »

Trooper5445

« Reply #359 on: August 01, 2007, 04:56:47 pm »
I have a NEW GUN!

It is a improvised gun made from a metel pipe and secured with some fastenings. Uses Gunpoweder. It was ment as a rifle but It can be made a pistol if you just downsize it. Based off a grot design.

AS ALWAYS Feed back is appreciated.

Rapid Share Link

http://rapidshare.com/files/46421184/Grot_Improv_Gun.wings
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 05:05:41 pm by Trooper5445 »