Author Topic: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!  (Read 526371 times)

Apollon-04

Re: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!
« Reply #330 on: July 20, 2007, 08:55:31 pm »
Those are hard to see, any enlargements?

Elpolodiablo

« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2007, 03:25:38 am »
Any date on when we will get a new version?

The screens look ******* rad.

Lord.Bedham

« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2007, 08:43:33 pm »
Any date on when we will get a new version?

The screens look ******* rad.

Jeah, im interistet in that too. The First Version has come out so early, that the Imperial guard not evan hath shoes! :lol:

Nethoras

« Reply #333 on: July 22, 2007, 04:13:11 pm »
It could be quite while, I am commited to setting up the beggining of the storyline, wich may requires me to make about a quarter of a hive city (friggin huge) which actually wont take that long, the only thing that is taking a lot of time is making all the textures for the gangs, and figuring out certain coddes and such that will make my idea possible, so could be an upward of like 5 months if I dont get any help, highlander seems pretty busy, and I have been working pretty well on my own, but well a rigger again would be awesome, and pretty much anything would help hint hint.

although I was thinking of making a mini-demo thing for this just to show what I've done, and what direction the mod was heading in, I was thinking of ig on orks, (the new ones), and perhaps a space battle, Im not to sure though.

Elpolodiablo

« Reply #334 on: July 24, 2007, 05:59:20 am »
A mini demo would be sweet. I would offer help but I cant model, cant texture, and can only code using notepad.

Nethoras

« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2007, 09:22:15 am »
so thats todays work its the new MK VI lawbringer tactical shotgun, I just had to make one

We finnally got that marine armour rigged, (remember that post oh so long ago with a wip of it), Although there are some problems that will be fixed with it.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the greaves and gloves will be replaced, I've already made somne new sweet ass greaves actually they just need to be textures, and they're on my other comp, Im also thinking o making a new head/face mesh that maybye a bit more stoic, but mor importantly higher up as to look a little bit less... hunchy, if thats the right word, A backpack unit is also being made.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:19:43 am by Nethoras »

Scion

« Reply #336 on: July 29, 2007, 10:21:04 am »
This mod kicks ass. Can't believe it's M&B..

Conscript

« Reply #337 on: July 29, 2007, 12:44:32 pm »
I can't wait to use that chainsword.

Lord.Bedham

« Reply #338 on: July 29, 2007, 03:55:05 pm »
Wow look very good! The old space marine Armor was so silly. Only the Soulder armor look a litle bit crunched.

Nethoras

« Reply #339 on: July 29, 2007, 05:51:54 pm »
Wow look very good! The old space marine Armor was so silly. Only the Soulder armor look a litle bit crunched.
thats the "problem to be fixed I was talking about.

Btw I was first going to do a space battle for the demo, until I realised the size and detail of bfg ships, and I didnt want to skip on details, so I decided that I would take the easier route of an orbital assault, space marines decending on someone in thunderhawks (wich are almost done) and drop pods (not sure if I should do drop pods :-\ ) any way Im not sure what they should be attacking I was thinking Either eldar or orks, I've already done most of the re-working for orks so that would be quicker, and ork buildings are cooler than eldar, but eldar still might be cool. feedback would be awesome,If you can think of any othere ideas on what they can fall on be my guest.

Sunhawken

« Reply #340 on: July 29, 2007, 08:29:07 pm »
Good i'm glad this mod is still being worked on..

I thought it was going to be dead at one time.

Elpolodiablo

« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2007, 03:21:32 am »
Your idea is very cool and use the orks. Droppods would make it epic.

Quail

« Reply #342 on: July 30, 2007, 12:45:49 pm »
I like the Eldar better than the orks, but an invasion on the orks would be a little more believable since the Eldar live Nomadicly in their ships.

And yes drop-pods would make it more epic feeling.

Nethoras

« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2007, 02:44:07 pm »
I like the Eldar better than the orks, but an invasion on the orks would be a little more believable since the Eldar live Nomadicly in their ships.

And yes drop-pods would make it more epic feeling.

on Eldar being nomadic, technically thats a yes and technically thats a no, because well they live on craftworlds, so in a sense they arent nomadic, but their crafworlds are basically massive ships, as they can move, so its a toss up there, and elday have to have basecamps or something on land, and besides that Im undure whether it will be an attack with buildings or not, a convoy might be cool, I figured out a way to make the guns on the thunderhawk (which Im texturing right now) shoot and kill stuff, I also have a weird idea for how to do bombs, (I'll pretend the hellstrike missiles on the side are hell...fall? bombs or something, and Im going to make them a troop with no iron flesh and usless armour, they will have an extremly short range, one shot "gun" that when fired made a particle effect explsion, the drop will most likley kill them, and if not the orks will in short time, the ones that fail to shoot before they hit the ground will merely be noted as "duds".

Quail

« Reply #344 on: July 30, 2007, 03:46:14 pm »
awesomness...

I'm still a beta tester right?