login

Author Topic: Warhammer 40000 mod 2nd version bugfix released!  (Read 379738 times)

JaChu

Re: Warhammer 40000 minimod released!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 02:52:40 AM »
Now it works fine. I just had to start the game for the secound time and *BaH* they're in!

Thorgrim

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 10:12:09 AM »
This looks great :)

I'm a big fan of Dawn of War, and even used to collect Warhammer and 40k back in the day.  Looking forward to trying it out.

Offline Lord Of The Sith Lords

• Craftsman
  • Leprechaun turn to the dark side (we have cookies)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 04:58:26 AM »
ha lol i wonder if the modders who mod Dawn Of War will make a Mount & Blade mod for Dawn Of War in retaliation :P

nice mod if we can create our own skeletons you'll then just need to buff them up a bit and they will look just like the models in either the Dawn Of Wars or Fire Warrior (i have them both 8) )
if you turn to the dark side you get cookies, if you turn to the light side you get brownies, if you are both light and dark you are smart cause you get cookies and brownies, if you don't have the force then your stupid cause you get nothing!

Highlander

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »
As far as I know you can't mod DoW

btw: I made some more items (the imperial guard armor needs some better rigging):

Quail

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 03:50:55 PM »
I wonder what the Space Hulk Mod was for then...

DoW is modable

BTW...I love you even more now.

Marcus

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 02:36:26 PM »
Quote from: Highlander
the skeleton doesn't really allows giant orcs or humans with 2 meter wide shoulders,

Hasn't Anybody thought of making a new skeleton? Lot's of people did it in RTW, is it more complicated in M&B?

Bakustra

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »
Very, very impressive! I'd get it!
I only see one thing, no tau.
you cannot defy the greater good !  :)

Highlander

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 05:19:54 PM »
Quote from: Highlander
the skeleton doesn't really allows giant orcs or humans with 2 meter wide shoulders,

Hasn't Anybody thought of making a new skeleton? Lot's of people did it in RTW, is it more complicated in M&B?
the problem is that the editor we use (BRFEdit) isn't compatible with the newest version's skeletons of M&B, yet. Once it is I might be editing them.
Very, very impressive! I'd get it!
I only see one thing, no tau.
you cannot defy the greater good !  :)
tau is my favourite race (at least in Dawn of War). I'm working on this mod so that it will have a map, more items, etc. It will probably have at least a few tao items.

Marcus

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
Just played it. Bloody brilliant. And I managed to get the character on the old world map so he was fighting with the marine blaster, a marine sword and a giga axe while everyone else was fighting with kitchen knives and rocks.  :lol:

Highlander

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 02:39:54 AM »
Just played it. Bloody brilliant. And I managed to get the character on the old world map so he was fighting with the marine blaster, a marine sword and a giga axe while everyone else was fighting with kitchen knives and rocks.  :lol:
how did you do that? quite interesting

Offline Lord Of The Sith Lords

• Craftsman
  • Leprechaun turn to the dark side (we have cookies)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 05:07:45 AM »
As far as I know you can't mod DoW

think again: http://dawnofwar.filefront.com/

it always has been modable :D (I've been downloading mods, maps, races and banners for it for like a year)

there are a few mods that they tried to put in titans in(only if we could use titans in this minimod that would be awesome but by then it wouldn't be a minimod would it lol)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 05:11:34 AM by Lord Of The Sith Lords »
if you turn to the dark side you get cookies, if you turn to the light side you get brownies, if you are both light and dark you are smart cause you get cookies and brownies, if you don't have the force then your stupid cause you get nothing!

Marcus

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 10:10:27 AM »
how did you do that? quite interesting

I went to the character screen and gave the guy a few characteristics, (but I didn't need to) Then saved the game and exited. I came back to it and it put me on the Calraida world map.  :D

Brigadier Hussey

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 04:18:46 PM »
Shit this came out of the blue, good work Highlander, I'll have to have a crack at this.

kerosima

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »
I can't say anything, Hope you resume modding and waiting Warhammer 40000 Major Mod :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:29:42 AM by kerosima »

Highlander

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 11:23:10 AM »
resume modding? I never stopped it.
I contine working on this mod. It's going to have a map and a small storyline. I might add new screenshoots and the concept later.