Author Topic: Still Going?  (Read 7034 times)

Theo

Still Going?
« on: October 01, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »
Hey,

I just picked up the 1.003 version of M&B and I'm loving it. And it seems like this mod is all I need to make it perfect.

So I was just wondering if it was still being worked on.

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Still Going?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 08:58:39 PM »
There are like 37 threads started here asking that very question.

I'll try to catch Raz on-line on MSN and confirm it (haven't seen him on-line in the last couple of days), but at last check, word was it would be resumed as soon as the 1.0x module system and related tools were ready.  Not like we can do anything at all until we have that module system, and even then, it will take time to analyze.  Anyway, I can't confirm that for certain, but that's the word at last check.

broodwarcd

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 01:48:24 PM »
Im assuming no luck so far...

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 07:07:37 PM »
Im assuming no luck so far...

MSN always lists him as "busy" every time I see him on-line, and I hate to interrupt something.

Since we still don't have the module system, it's a rather moot point anyway.

vadermath

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 07:16:02 AM »
Well, the module system is here, so any news?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 07:58:02 AM »
Yeah, the module system is out ... I'll flag down Raz next chance I get, no matter if it says he's busy or away or whatever, and see what I can find out.

ben34698

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
Check on Youtube for the channel Khaya88.  Raz has begun his own new game.  I doubt he cares about the new release.  His stuff looks absolutely breathtaking.

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 03:46:24 PM »
Talked to him yesterday on MSN ... he's still planning to do something with the mod.  Just has to go over the module system and decide exactly where he wants to go with it.

Leggeron

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 01:48:46 AM »
Those two videos on youtube look interesting, is there any website or forum where more may be learned about the project?

Texous

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »
Those two videos on youtube look interesting, is there any website or forum where more may be learned about the project?

yeah i was wondering about those, the combat was looking very decent. i wonder what engine he is using for it???

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 05:09:15 PM »
He built the engine himself.  I happen to know that just because he ran the numbers by me back when it was in development ... and tragically, I pretty much said there was no way I could just run the formula in my head, it would require seeing the actual numbers it generates.  But anyway, it is a unique calculation system.

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 05:57:21 AM »
If this is a pain to you (the developers), I'll never ask again (within reason): How's it going? Anything interesting happen so far?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 07:01:41 AM »
If this is a pain to you (the developers), I'll never ask again (within reason): How's it going? Anything interesting happen so far?

There isn't really a "the developers" at the moment.  It's just an issue of waiting on Raz to get some free time, get himself up to speed on the new module system, and decide where he's going with it.

At last check, he was planning to do something with it ... but I'm sure he'll post it here if and when he decides exactly what.

(I make no pretense about it - I'm supporting cast, I have no real input in that process.)

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »
There isn't really a "the developers" at the moment.  It's just an issue of waiting on Raz to get some free time, get himself up to speed on the new module system, and decide where he's going with it.

At last check, he was planning to do something with it ... but I'm sure he'll post it here if and when he decides exactly what.

(I make no pretense about it - I'm supporting cast, I have no real input in that process.)
OK. Thanks for your time :).