login

Author Topic: Most recent version (if any)?  (Read 5105 times)

Lord Vamp

Most recent version (if any)?
« on: September 26, 2008, 09:29:42 PM »
Although being new, even I know a dead project when I see one. From what I can tell, there were high hopes for the mod being released in October of '07, a bit more around December/January, and then a dead period of roughly seven months. The original leader of the mod hasn't been on since June and there's been very little activity recently compared to that of last year.

This brings me to ask, has an official version even been released; and if so, what is the most recent version? And more importantly, where can I download it if it exists? I've found some information about a glitchy beta, but that's about it. I would very much appreciate any response!

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Most recent version (if any)?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:12:14 PM »
The last public release was the alpha version.  There was a developers version for .808 that went as far as closed beta testing.  However, that project was not released, both because of the number of bugs, and because it was determined that additional features in the M&B engine would be required to do the castle attacks properly.

At last check, Raz was waiting on 1.0 (and related module system and necessary tools), before resuming the project.

I'll try to catch him on MSN some time this week, and confirm that, if I can.

Leggeron

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 12:13:45 AM »
This would be helpfull.
There was talk on the taleworlds forum that Raz has moved on to "greater" things and HW would not get developed at all.

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 01:57:36 AM »
which is at least half true...He's working on a game atm.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)