login

Author Topic: chest lost with guardians treasure??  (Read 7126 times)

ghoste

chest lost with guardians treasure??
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:44:50 AM »
yea i just wanted to ask the chest lost with guardians treasure is it the chest full of spell books in nemas basement? and i also like to know what are the locations stonehenge and the pyramide place for.i go there but theres like nothing i only can go into the pyramid but its empty except for a weird pedestal in the middle

sorry for posting lots of questions jus that ive been wondering what the two locations i mentioned are for and i almost found all the chests so i wanna make sure its the right chest  :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:48:49 AM by ghoste »

Diff_1

Re: chest lost with guardians treasure??
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »
Yea Ghoste the chest in Nema's basement is the lost guardians treasure. I had a post about somewhat the same thing a couple posts down.

As for the Pyramid and stonehedge, I believe in earlier versions it may have had more of a role in the mod as I've seen screenshots in a thread here where more stuff was in the pyramid at least. Saw a bed among other things. Maybe they were ownable, I don't know though as I just started playing with this latest version (2.1.0)
The pyramid and stonehedge may come back into play more in a future version after the final release of the game later this month but only Nema can actually confirm something like that.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:37:42 PM by Diff_1 »

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 02:21:29 AM »
So you find pyramid any way. It is a little bit out of main roads. They are both new in GP. They will have more important role in next version. Sorry but till now I didn't find time to use them. I just testing them now.

Three chest for commoners are in three towns. Tir, Nagual and Gor, as in native, but I change locations of them in last version.

I only had one book quest that I remember from Mora I believe and don't think there is any way to get it back. Did not do any magic or anything that I remember anyways.

Yes, you lost book in this case. Else it is also weapon - curtain of fire, but it kills only horses and move enemies back. I don't like it so much, but use of it looks relly great.

are the chests in 2.0 and 2.1.0(i think its this number) in the same places?

no

maybe when u become a guardian u become like so overpowered u can take on 50 darkness on ur own lolz that would be frikken cool. or maybe u get some special spell books aside from the ones in nemas basement lol

Both is possible. I think that I will reduce numbers of books in basement and you can get them as rewards for some quests.

Just like a woman always hiding the "good" stuff from us men.  ;) :D :lol:

I got messed up on the location as well from the past posts on it's location, I even climbed under the castle where it floats off the ground on that one side towards the water looking for it. Eventually found it in the tent by chance when I was running around.
Think the thing that messes people up is you seem to have to be a lot closer to the hidden chests for them to become findable (pop up on screen)
I seem to need to be standing just about on top of them before the "chest" pops up onscreen, that may be because they are underground though as well with only maybe a little piece showing and you need to be looking right at that little piece.

I will give better directions, where are chest in next version.

( Take enough evil troops with you (turn to dark side for a moment),
use magick books,
use sisters help (healing (Durdana), troops (nema)..),
use strong polearms and fast horse (talk with Basheera for help),
recruit as many as you can heroes ( don't forget to visit  the Tower of the lake and discover its pasages).
use Book of deads ( let's your troops stay behind you at this moment) and glass sword,
and for god's sake ;) buy few double edged laser swords from Mahliqua :green: for you and your heroes,(sorry for this joke, but buy them anyway)
and at the end always avoid to meet dark hunters. (They rarely catch me in the board.))

Any way, I hope that you enyoj in good chalange. 8)

Did you try laser swords?
Ah, book od deads is also nice for sieges. ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 02:37:51 AM by nema »

Diff_1

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 03:28:20 AM »
I did not try laser swords did not even know they were in GP to be honest, never saw them anywhere that I recall.
Can't recall ever meeting a Mahliqua either anywhere in the game. Must of missed her somehow.

I just used my glass sword that I lost twice by the way after being taken captive and had to get back from Darkness troops. I gave some sun  polearms (120, 120 stats I believe) to everyone else and it got the job done. :P
Probably going to give GP another run thru in a couple of days as the other mods I'm playing right now are not that fun or interesting to me. Quite boring actually, one does have a nice castle added I'll give it that but that's all it has going for it IMO.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »
Mahliqua sell all kind of staff, even those which you can not buy in other shops- And since she, as one of the members of the sacred order is all time with you, it is easy to buy anything from her. ;)

Diff_1

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
Hmm, I don't remember having her in my party but I must of if I got to join the guardians.
:idea: Ohh now I might remember is she the one that takes time to put your order together. I only used her once as an experiment and she procured a simple hat for me I think, whatever was the first thing on the list.
I did not have time to wait for other things, I had cities to plunder and women to seduce. ??? :shock:

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 01:44:51 PM »
She is the dother who looking for her mother. Every guardian lady have something to help you. Her mother Basheera can improve horses.... nema gives you many troops. Durdana can healing your troops.... Well I hope that you will check if you didn't yet.

Diff_1

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 03:16:05 PM »
Yea I remember her now, she was one of the first party members I got.
Really the only ones who's powers I used were Nema and Durdana. Used the teleport woman (Laia Thai I believe) a couple of times but not many.
My horse never got lame or killed so did not use Basheera.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »
Well if you need a little extra money, you can buy few lame horses and sell spirited, or use them for your troops.