login

Author Topic: how do i know if i become a guardian?  (Read 6358 times)

ghoste

how do i know if i become a guardian?
« on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:23 AM »
Umm sorry that im askin for help again but how do i know if i am a guardian?...i got all 7 sisters.....then i went to the holy ground and thay all started saying like a really long poem or spell or something then it was done but nothing seemed to change

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: how do i know if i become a guardian?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:37:41 AM »
They accept you by this ceremony, so you are guardian now, member of the sacred order.

If someone perform such rituals in real life there will be some changens, but in virtual word, who know.

But you are not first who ask. What kind of change do you expect. It can be prepareing for new version if we will find some good idea.

ghoste

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 11:27:12 PM »
i just thought they might give me a mesage or something or notice box....

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:31:56 AM »
i just thought they might give me a mesage or something or notice box....

Is that all? Well it can be. What about benefits and such things.

Diff_1

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »
Hope no one minds if I chime in but a benefit may be that it gives you some intelligence points as you should be benefiting from all the ladies combined intelligence when you finally join them.
Also you maybe can have all the other groups turn hostile to you after that ceremony instead of earlier in the game as it is now.
Plus maybe you can get some kind of GP banner that you carry after that, don't know if that can be changed though from your original one you start with.

Maybe you can have some kind of special Gaurdian party Polearm or armor (polearm would be better as thats their signature weapon) that you get when joining them as well that is only available at that time and nowhere else in the game.

Lots of ideas in this head but who am I to put them forth as I can't even dream of making my own mod let alone tell anyone else how to do theirs.  ;) Don't even know if some of the above mentioned can even be done.

ghoste

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »
maybe when u become a guardian u become like so overpowered u can take on 50 darkness on ur own lolz that would be frikken cool. or maybe u get some special spell books aside from the ones in nemas basement lol