login

Author Topic: pls help i cant find nemas chest (equip)  (Read 3262 times)

ghoste

pls help i cant find nemas chest (equip)
« on: September 03, 2008, 03:40:11 AM »
i cant find nemas equipment chest i read a earlier post by nema (reallife) he/she said in the courtyard under the sand but i have no i dea where i went to the area under the abbey as well am i not searching the right place? i play gp 2.1.0 or something its for 960

Offline Berpol

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: pls help i cant find nemas chest (equip)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 04:21:33 AM »
If you look in the last post to that problem you might find that it is in the pile of sand to her right (her right not your right).
Schadenfreude ist die ehrlichste Form von Mitleid.

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 04:26:56 AM »
 ;) Of course it change its place. In 2.1.0. you can find it in some tent. :( Why I  must always tell where I hide things. :-\

Diff_1

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »
Just like a woman always hiding the "good" stuff from us men.  ;) :D :lol:

I got messed up on the location as well from the past posts on it's location, I even climbed under the castle where it floats off the ground on that one side towards the water looking for it. Eventually found it in the tent by chance when I was running around.
Think the thing that messes people up is you seem to have to be a lot closer to the hidden chests for them to become findable (pop up on screen)
I seem to need to be standing just about on top of them before the "chest" pops up onscreen, that may be because they are underground though as well with only maybe a little piece showing and you need to be looking right at that little piece.