login

Author Topic: Where is nema equipment and chests /2.0 for 0.960/and other stories  (Read 19489 times)

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: Where is nema equipment and chests /2.0 for 0.960/
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »
Yeah, it is there, above the center. And climbing on altar will not help. I will be happy if you find it. In this case I will put 5 chest in the pyramid. I don't like to suggest you to much. Walk around. That's how I find this place. it is not made by purpose. I found it accidentally.

What if I say that the place is above the pyramid? Will you find it in such case?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:27:55 AM by nema »

Diff_1

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »
Are you talking about the place where you have to walk thru something to get to it and the place is essentially black and blue with a few bricks thrown in and it looks like your floating in the sky.
If so i've found that, there's a couple of other places that oddity occurs as well even in the native game.
It's like you walk into some bizarre world or something.  :)

If your not talking about that then I have no clue, I've searched inside and out brick by brick literally for hours and can't find any other hidden place than what I've said above. Even looked for maybe a hidden invisible pyramid balancing on top of the other one but no luck.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 04:02:03 AM »

You found something like that?

And you are right, there is few strange places that I didn't found it till now.

So what do you think? Is this place good for chest with treasures?

Am I gave you enough directions? Or you think that you know better directions. Of course this will be finding quest, so we must not say just how to go there with full instructions.

Of course I can put randomly invisible doors inside the pyramid, but this strange dream place is already there.
(indeed modeling mistake, heh, I can repair it but I can also use it, because it is always there. Some native one are not allways aviable.)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 04:09:40 AM by nema »

Diff_1

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 12:30:42 AM »
Yea thats the place I found. As for the directions these parts were a little confusing,"There is a place, small room in the pyramide above the centre of it." and "the place is right above black twocubic altar."
Those as I said made me look all around that alter over and over. The place is not really in the center or above the alter.
Maybe you can put in a puzzler question/direction something like, The chests are located inside the pyramid but outside the pyramid in the dream state all at the same time.
Ahh those are crappy directions but all I could come up with on short notice. :D

Well as to it being a good place to hide chests that will maybe have to be left till after the game officially launches as it almost seems like a bug in the native game code that allows things like that and they might fix it.

Can you even put chests there as it seems to be outside of your model? I know nothing on how it would be done but could be a good place if you can.
Maybe since the princess is essentially dream like it could be a quest from her in sort of a "dream" to go and find the lost chests of her ancestors or something along those lines before the dark knights might find them and use the objects enclosed to conquer the world. Maybe one of the objects in the chests can be the glass sword as that is an uber weapon that can take down a Darkness troop with one hit. 8)
Maybe even put a few dark knights inside the pyramid just for that quest that are searching for the lost chests as well and you have to defeat them before you can go search for the chests.

Not sure if any of this is at all possible or even if you'd want to undertake the tasks of doing any of them, just some ideas that rolled into my head and your free to use any of them that you may want.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 06:37:29 AM »
Yea that's the place I found. As for the directions these parts were a little confusing,"There is a place, small room in the pyramid above the centre of it." and "the place is right above black twocubic altar."
Those as I said made me look all around that alter over and over. The place is not really in the center or above the alter.
Maybe you can put in a puzzler question/direction something like, The chests are located inside the pyramid but outside the pyramid in the dream state all at the same time.
Ahh those are crappy directions but all I could come up with on short notice. :D

KHM, PLACE IS INDEED ABOVE THE CENTRE OF THE PYRAMIDE IF YOU LOOKING GEOMETRICALY, BUT IS ALSO OUTSIDE OF THE PYRAMIDE. YOU MUST CROSS THE BORDER OF YOUR BELIEVES AND CLIMB TO THE SKY.

IS THIS BETTER DIRECTION? EVERYTHING IS TRUE AND THERE IS STILL PUZZLE TO RESOLVE.

Well as to it being a good place to hide chests that will maybe have to be left till after the game officially launches as it almost seems like a bug in the native game code that allows things like that and they might fix it.

NO IT IS MY MYSTAKE, AND NOT NATIVE ONE, AND ESPECIALY NOT IN THE CODE.

Can you even put chests there as it seems to be outside of your model? I know nothing on how it would be done but could be a good place if you can.

IT IS EASY, YOU CAN PUT THINGS EVERYWHERE EVEN ON THE AIR. AND PLACE IN NOT OUTSIDE OF MODEL

Maybe since the princess is essentially dream like it could be a quest from her in sort of a "dream" to go and find the lost chests of her ancestors or something along those lines before the dark knights might find them and use the objects enclosed to conquer the world. Maybe one of the objects in the chests can be the glass sword as that is an uber weapon that can take down a Darkness troop with one hit. 8)

SOMETHING LIKE THAT I ALREADY PLANNING. MAYBE SISTERS WHEN ACCEPT YOU TO THE ORDER CAN GIVE YOU SUCH QUEST. I CAN PUT THERE LIGHTING STAFF:

SOMEHOW I DON'T LIKE IT'S HILT ANY MORE. I WILL CHANGE IT AND MAYBE I CAN PUT FLAMES ON THE SWORD.

Maybe even put a few dark knights inside the pyramid just for that quest that are searching for the lost chests as well and you have to defeat them before you can go search for the chests.

SUCH THINGS WORKS GOOD IN 8.0.8. FOR CASTLES, BUT MAYBE I CAN SET IT AGAIN, (FOR ALL GUARDIANS PLACES)

Not sure if any of this is at all possible or even if you'd want to undertake the tasks of doing any of them, just some ideas that rolled into my head and your free to use any of them that you may want. ;)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:45:39 AM by nema »

Diff_1

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 04:44:03 PM »
PLACE IS INDEED ABOVE THE CENTRE OF THE PYRAMIDE IF YOU LOOKING GEOMETRICALY,
Well that's the problem as I am a guy and the only thing we generally look at geometrically is breasts. :P

IS THIS BETTER DIRECTION? EVERYTHING IS TRUE AND THERE IS STILL PUZZLE TO RESOLVE.
Well I personally don't think that helps much and actually would confuse me more, maybe something like "think outside the "box" to locate the chests."
I don't know, it's actually a hard thing to give tips to finding something without giving away to much or not enough.

NO IT IS MY MYSTAKE, AND NOT NATIVE ONE, AND ESPECIALY NOT IN THE CODE.
Well then hope they got the bugs out in the native game as there are a few places in there where you can walk thru walls as well.

[/quote]IT IS EASY, YOU CAN PUT THINGS EVERYWHERE EVEN ON THE AIR. AND PLACE IN NOT OUTSIDE OF MODEL[/quote]
You would know better than me for sure if it is possible as I have never made a mod for a game and would not even know where to start. :o

SOMETHING LIKE THAT I ALREADY PLANNING. MAYBE SISTERS WHEN ACCEPT YOU TO THE ORDER CAN GIVE YOU SUCH QUEST. I CAN PUT THERE LIGHTING STAFF
Yea that's a great idea actually.

SOMEHOW I DON'T LIKE IT'S HILT ANY MORE. I WILL CHANGE IT AND MAYBE I CAN PUT FLAMES ON THE SWORD.
I still have to find me or buy me some weapons like that, suppose I should store my glass sword and get me one of those types of weapons to try out.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 03:43:08 AM »
I will see what I will do with puzzle.

I am very patient player when we talk about finding a things.

I was playing game Riven

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/riventhesequeltomyst/index.html

I use few years to resolve all puzzles and at the end they kill me.

It is my favorit game ever.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 05:32:32 AM »
New staff of light. I like them more than borrowed from Star Wars mod.

Diff_1

Re: Where is nema equipment and chests /2.0 for 0.960/and other stories
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 04:02:03 AM »
Looks real good but I have to admit those light swords and such are not something I search out or like to use. Don't know why, I just don't find them appealing in any game for some reason.
They look nice but I just don't like to use them.
Now if it was possible to make a flame sword somehow, where it looks like the blade is on fire, with the script of the flames that are in the game that would be cool.  :lol:

Ok won't take up anymore of your time as your probably busy modding since version 1.003 is available for download now.

Keep up the excellent work and I'm looking forward to what you come up with next. I'm still open to testing anything for you.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 03:27:49 AM »
We will need module system first. For fast porting there is a problem with animations(partly resolved), and with bo_snowy_pine_2.... >:D

I worked on flame swords as you mentioned times ago, but flames were come from hilt only as I remember. Maybe I can make another try ;)

Yeah, you must wait with testing I think, for a while ;)

Diff_1

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 04:43:44 AM »
but flames were come from hilt only as I remember
Yowzers, talk about a hot commodity. :lol:

It was only a suggestion on what would look cool, no need to go thru a bunch of trouble just for me. That is unless you want to try and do it again and have the time. I know you probably have lots of other things/ideas you want to be working on for GP dealing with the story line and such.

No idea what a module system is exactly but I'm guessing it's a program that Taleworlds has to make public.

Was playing a little of 1.003 native and I was getting a lot of crashes at first but think that may have been because I installed it over the old beta version. Seems fine now though that I started it up a couple of times.
Seems to be a little buggy as well yet as in the inventory when grabbing/clicking on some things they seem to disappear but you actually still have it in your hand. Oh well still a fun game and that is minor.

Well I'll just wait for whatever you need to get modding again and stop bothering you for now. :P :lol: