Author Topic: Where is nema equipment and chests /2.0 for 0.960/and other stories  (Read 20688 times)

gaumap31

I play Gruardian party, version on M&B 906, I don't know where  Nema equipment, and I walk into a tavern, I choose to drink and she said there is a chest in Tower of the lake and somewhere else, but I dont know how to find them  :'( , pls help me
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 05:33:35 AM by nema »

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: M&B v.0.960 Where nema equipment anh some chest
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:21:37 AM »
I play Gruardian party, version on M&B 906, I don't know where Nema equipment, and I walk into a tavern, I choose to drink and she said there is a chest in Tower of the lake and somewhere else, but I don't know how to find them :'( , pls help me

About the chests, as merchants says when you ask: "Tell me. What are people talking about these days?"

"Three chests for the commoners.\
Six for the castles. \
 One for the mines, \
 One for the abbey, \
 One for the lake, \
One for all inns, \
And one, lost with guardians treasure."

You can follow these tips for locations of hidden chests.

Also drinkers tips are useful:

Have you heard the story about the sister who hid a chest in some back yard in Gor?
Have you heard the story about the sister who hid a chest in Tir?
Have you heard the story about the sister who hid a chest in Nagual?
Have you heard the story about the nun who hid a chest and forgot about it?
Have you heard the story about the hidden chest in the Tower of the Lake?
Have you heard the story about the lost chest with Guardians treasures?

Did you know, that Laia Thai can increase your experience, abilities, and weapon proficiencies as you wish?
Did you know, that Laia Thai can teleport yourself to many towns?
Did you know, that laia Thai can add a priestess to your party?
Did you know that you can find same chest in every inn?
Do you know, that Mahliqua, sell extra equipment
Have you learned that Basheera can heal your horse
Have you learned that Durdana can heal your party at any time?
Have you learned that nema can help you with new troops?

You ask for nema's chest. Well nema is in abbey and her equipmet is in abbeys chest lost somewhere in the abbey scene.
This is this story: Have you heard the story about the nun who hid a chest and forgot about it?
If you look around on mentioned scenes, you can find also other chests.

Will it work?

Offline Berpol

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 05:52:17 AM »
Could it be that nema's chest (the nema that is in the game, not the one in the forum) is invisible :idea:
When I move my cursor over it, it says "Chest" but I don't see it :?:
Schadenfreude ist die ehrlichste Form von Mitleid.

gaumap31

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 09:25:53 AM »
Can you tell me where exactly it is. The nema 's chest   :green: :green: :green: :green:

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 12:50:18 AM »
Khm, if I have many invisible chest in previous versions, I didn't put here any one.

Nema's chest is in abbeys court yard under the sand. But you can nice see part of it's cover. But, isn't it a challenge to find something hiding?

Tell me rather if you found all other chests. In tower of the lake, in towns? You probably found all in the castles, what about basement and lost chest there?

ghoste

Re: Where is nema equipment and chests /2.0 for 0.960/
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »
are the chests in 2.0 and 2.1.0(i think its this number) in the same places?

ghoste

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 10:11:08 PM »
yea i found one trick to search the lake easily without having to scour the entire lake bottom u jus walk in first person to the water. when the water is about halfway in ur screen try to carefully move it so that u will see a line which is the surface into the middle of ur screen if u can do it u can see the bottom clear as day. hope that helps :green: :green:

Diff_1

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 01:28:24 PM »
That water trick works in Oblivion as well if you play that game. I remember using it to find those fish during that one quest in Oblivion.
That trick would probably work in any game with water.

By the way the chest is not in the lake in version 2.1.0 of GP if your searching for the one in the tower scene.  ;) I found it by crawling in the sand after seeing the mirage of 5 naked Nema's walking towards me. :D ;) :lol:

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 02:17:22 PM »

Not in the lake? Well some how you are true...

Diff_1

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »
Yea your right, Disregard what I said everyone, well at least for this version of GP anyways. ;)
It is in the water I was confusing the tower one with searching for nema's lost chest at the abbey. Probably did not remember the water at the tower as I was being a typical dirty old man and was trying to find a way to look up the hottie Durdana's skirt when I was under there.  :shock:  :lol: Water was too deep and I could not jump high enough though.
Hmm thats got me thinking, wonder if there is a woman out there somewhere in this world willing to take a bath in green food coloring to indulge in some fantasy roleplaying in the bedroom with me. ::)
Well I'm off to make some profiles on dating sites about that and see what kind of response I get.  :lol:

Off topic but did you (Nema) by chance up the amount of time required to read a book. Seems I was reading a book on sword fighting I think and it was taking weeks to read it and I gave up about 56% thru because darkness troops always stumbled upon me when I was camping no matter what secluded spot I would pick to read it. Swear those Darkness troops have radar or maybe psychic viewing as they always found me.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »
I must conffes that I never read any book (in M&B). Not magick one not regular from native. What happen if you read such books? Do you try to read them maybe in native?

I use them only as magick weapons or for incaseing some stats.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:25:30 AM by nema »

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 02:46:53 AM »

ghoste

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »
nema i might know what you are talking about i will  take a scrn shot to see if i the 1 i go to is correct but tell me how and where to post it

i just found out i cant use my scrn shot key so il describe the place. It is inside the pyramid, its darn huge in the middle is a weird black rectangular rock standing up digonally in on the the direction is like a small tub like a stone basin, those for birds and both these objects seem useless oh ya

was that the correct place?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:02:20 AM by ghoste »

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »
nema i might know what you are talking about i will  take a scrn shot to see if i the 1 i go to is correct but tell me how and where to post it

i just found out i cant use my scrn shot key so il describe the place. It is inside the pyramid, its darn huge in the middle is a weird black rectangular rock standing up digonally in on the the direction is like a small tub like a stone basin, those for birds and both these objects seem useless oh ya

was that the correct place?

No, the place is right above black twocubic altar. Look around to find a way. Place look like inverse pyramid and open sky is above.

Diff_1

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »
I can not find any hidden room above that black cube even climbed up on it and jumped while looking in every direction.
After that I did a grid pattern search by every two bricks of the whole pyramid and did did not find anything.
Is it still included in 2.1.0?

I must conffes that I never read any book (in M&B). Not magick one not regular from native. What happen if you read such books? Do you try to read them maybe in native?

I use them only as magick weapons or for incaseing some stats.

Well some of the books in your hidden chests are readable. For instance in the lost Guardians treasure there is a book titled "The life of Alixenus the Great."
Not sure if that is a book from native or not, just saying reading a book in guardian party seems to take much longer than in native game for some reason. Read that book listed above for three days and only got 10% read.
Maybe it depends on the book you are reading as far as how long it takes to read but the time seems longer in GP for some reason. Might just be because I am constantly scanning for armies of darkness sneaking up on me.