Author Topic: [NEW] Bugs  (Read 12386 times)

Offline Invictus

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: [NEW] Bugs
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 01:52:49 AM »
version 1.8.4
1. Assembling  items seems a bit messed up
Bronze and iron axe blades and polearm heads are not recognized as components.
Assembling axes and lances requires metal bars.  And you get items material selection screen depending on metal bars you have instead
of existing components. So you can create a bronze axe while having only steel axehead.

2. My blacksmithing skill froze at 30% and I have created at least 50 items since then. Are there any requirements for advancement in this area?
3.Goosefeather arrow shafts are not recognized as arrow shafts.
4.Spinning wheel is in shields fletching category and requires 0 wood.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 02:08:10 AM by Invictus »

Danielson

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 05:34:48 AM »

Zatharon

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 07:40:57 PM »
Not sure if this is a bug or feature, either way it's really annoying, but my cartridges don't replenish in between battles, it was a pain in the ass to find a keg of black powder to make the cartridge in the first place, and now I have to make new cartridges every 40 shots, it's annoying the hell outta me.

Sataraha

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
Hi Winter!

I can confirm and duplicate Invictus' bug about Blacksmithing freezing at level 30%. I have been banging on hot Steel  :-[ and Damascus steel for 2 RL days with no upgrade in Blacksmithing.

I can live with the workarounds (feature, not bug) needed in fletching assembly, but I do not want to die of old age by my present production line of Exquisite Short Swords.

Sweatagonizingly, Sataraha

Offline Berpol

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 07:14:51 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug or feature, either way it's really annoying, but my cartridges don't replenish in between battles, it was a pain in the ass to find a keg of black powder to make the cartridge in the first place, and now I have to make new cartridges every 40 shots, it's annoying the hell outta me.
This seems to be a problem from native. If I remember the thread correct the workaround is to give the ammunition to a companion, then it is replentished after a battle.
Schadenfreude ist die ehrlichste Form von Mitleid.

cwfang

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 03:36:17 PM »
1. I also have the problem in the Blacksmithing skill. It stays at 30% and doesn't rise any more if I don't use the cheating option.

2. When the Fletching skill arrives 30%, it only can be risen by woodcutting, but not by fletching any object. I think it's not reasonable.

3. When the Smelting skill arrives 30%, it only can be risen by mining, but not by smelting . I think it's not reasonable, too.

4. There are some bugs in Tanning. I have one pack of thin hide(5/5). I'd like to Sew Hides to make some thick hides. But the system tells me that I can't because I only have 1 thin hide. That's strange! I think one pack of thin hide(5/5) should contains 5 thin hides. Or what's the number (5/5) means? And for tanning leather, the situation is similar.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 05:49:33 PM by cwfang »

Alu

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 04:02:36 PM »
M&B Version 1011, Craftmod 184:
Cant even start it...
It fails to load the ini File
RGL ERROR
Unable to open file: CommonRes\human_anim.brf

(i searched for this file and couldn't find it)

Offline Shik

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 07:28:53 PM »
M&B Version 1011,

Doh. Craftmod is only for .960...

Alu

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 02:16:11 AM »