login

Author Topic: Liberty Or Death - Moved back to Taleworlds, link is on last page.  (Read 106976 times)

tigershark

okay lol i take it that means within the next 10 years?

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
I'm just gonna quote from my post from the PN thread.

Release dates just stress out the modders, if they're doing something big. When they can't release their mod at the release date, people start complaining and lose interest in the mod, when it's actually their own fault cause they request release dates. So just sit down, try being busy and wait for the mod to come.

tigershark

k i will content myself knowing that an update is coming.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
All I can say is...It's a bit inactive. I'm out of ideas of what to do now.

tigershark

well here i come *dramatic music* right well firstly make it so you can capture all cities. and perhaps add general washington and stuff. and also make the two nations more aggressive.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
I'll try.

Generals and such are already in.

Yeah, okay.

tigershark

i think some other mods may have made it so all the cities can be taken. urr shield lying on water or whatever.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know.

Lanky

Please mate, no more of this internet slang crap. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can at least take the time and effort to type like a human being on these forums. It's in the forum rules and one of the reasons for the move, so please type out complete English sentences.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Developers diary update.

February 10th 2007
Thanks to the help of Hellequin, I have now FINALLY given the units firearm skills. Now they'll actually aim better. I've changed Marnid and Borcha now, nothing big, just their names and what Marnid wants to join you. You now also get 1000 gold for paying your army, and an army ration item that you have in your inventory when you start. These luxurys will probably be removed later, so enjoy them while you can.

Audun

Wow, I just realised you are 12 years old, and in charge for this mod. Makes me wish i could be assed to learn scripting.  :lol:

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Yeah. I'm the living fact that kids will spark a new revolution against adults!

TREXER

Laugh out loud!  :lol:

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Developers diary update. I'm gonna start to work more actively on this now that I have school break for a week.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 02:57:54 pm by Nethros »

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: Liberty Or Death For 0.808 Update 16/1 Version 0.30 Beta testing stage!
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007, 12:47:40 am »
Ok. I'm done. I need every beta tester still wanting to test to PM me saying they want to. You'll recieve the download links in about two days.