login

Author Topic: Liberty Or Death - Moved back to Taleworlds, link is on last page.  (Read 86094 times)

Lanky

Besides the fact that kneeling isn't possible on the engine as of yet, and you bring the exact same number of weapons to bear in two ranks as you would in three with the front kneeling and as Hussey said, you cover more line.

tigershark

k lol, anyway intresting mod, just one annoying thing, you start of with 16 men, who all desert you within a day because you can't afford to pay for them LAWL.

Lanky

It really isn't that hard to make enough money to maintain 16 of them, Go out and make a few bucks. And the mod isn't anywhere near completion so things like that will be adressed in due time by Nethros.  LAWL

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Actually, I never thought of that. Thanks for telling me, I'll fix that when I get home. I guess I should also make some food that you can feed an army with.

jlgx50

you are going to make your own food to feed the men sweet would you like me to make some Apple's

tigershark

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Yeah, exactly! Don't insult the man's LAWL!

...LAWL!

Sure, jlgx.

tigershark

hehe. anyway i would try to help but i suck at modding, so i will just be here for morale support heh.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
That's ok. It's good to see somebody actually likes the mod :D

tigershark

whats not to like. you get to shoot the Americans AND the french! ^^ (jk American and French people)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 05:46:23 AM by tigershark »

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
XD

Don't forget the British and Germans...gah...they're so damn perfect! *smacks head on table*

tigershark

hehe. But yes i was trying it again. its not so much that you have no money for the troops but that you have to buy food for them as well as paying their wages.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Yeah. I'll add a starting gold of around 1000 shillings.

tigershark

cool any idea when the next release is?

Brigadier Hussey

cool any idea when the next release is?

You just don't ask that question m'kay?