Author Topic: Liberty Or Death - Moved back to Taleworlds, link is on last page.  (Read 69475 times)

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Well, I haven't made the models, so I haven't really got any control over them...

Pellidon

yeah, but that stock looks absolutely useless. might as well be sawed-off. i'm sure you can find someone competent enough to resize it.

Brigadier Hussey

Are they too small? I haven't really inspected them ingame but if they are I'll resize them.

atilladahun

And also do you think that you could maybe make the muskets a little more accurate... it really frusterating to shoot at an ememy whos maybe 10 feet away and clearly see the bullet go straight through their head and them shoot back at you and get a headshot :(

Brigadier Hussey

Yep, don't fall to the stereotype of the smoothbore musket, they were reasonably accurate and having fired one I would hazard that it would be easy to hit a man from standing with him running at 30 metres, and easy to hit a foot square target from standing at 60 metres.

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Sure, I'll do it when I get home.

jlgx50

is thorman going to update the editor any time soon then i would be willing to help with all the scripting of the mod

i UN official scripted about 40%  of the waterloo mod inmy own time with that

- joshua

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Thorgrim, and the one who made the Unofficial editor was Effidian. No thank you :)

Brigadier Hussey

is thorman going to update the editor any time soon then i would be willing to help with all the scripting of the mod

i UN official scripted about 40%  of the waterloo mod inmy own time with that

- joshua

... No you didn't...

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Hah! And using the UE isn't hard either.

jlgx50

i UN official scripted about 40%  of the waterloo mod in my own time with that

- joshua

... No u didn't...

yer i did  i fix the scripting like there was no British and french armies they were still vages and swadion ifixed that got rid of  the dark hunters and steppe bandits fix some bugs. i think i might still have the UN official version here somewere i even told Janus about it i have a list here

1 changed names of the city's to national city's
2 city garrisons wear national amour
3 deleted dark hunters and other none mod faction
4 increased France and British party's on the map

Brigadier Hussey

First of all, my left toe could do that my itself, secondly, you hardly did it for Waterloo mod if you made an unofficial version and thirdly, why on earth did you change:

... No you didn't...

to:

... No u didn't...

I mean, why would you alter someone's words to a misspelling?

jlgx50

First of all, my left toe could do that my itself, secondly, you hardly did it for Waterloo mod if you made an unofficial version and thirdly, why on earth did you change:

... No you didn't...

to:

... No u didn't...

ah i am a little confused on what you just said sorry  ???

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
O.o that was confusing?

THIS, is confusing:

BBQKITTENZGOMEWMEW!

=D

Anyway, I have made indians now, added a new rifle (Again, contributed by Hussey to me.), gonna make some more. I'm trying to find a way to give the troops weapon points in firearms. Anyone knows how to do this?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 05:17:18 AM by Nethros »

Mad_Hamish

... No you didn't...

to:

... No u didn't...

ah i am a little confused on what you just said sorry  ???
He meant that In his post he spelt YOU correctly and then in the quote it was changed to U which is a pointless spelling mistake, what do you think the spell check button is for!

(Rant over)

I agree about the muskets.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 02:40:36 PM by Mad_Hamish »