login

Author Topic: somebody please help  (Read 2056 times)

setheroph

somebody please help
« on: May 20, 2008, 02:24:03 pm »
hi all, i would first like to thank you for such a great and indeph looking mod   :)
However, after getting hyped up about this mod i decided to download, and to be honest with you i have absolutly no idea what to download, (what build, addon ect) i have the new mount and blade but also 0.903 espically for this mod :). after downloading it i installed it and got as far as charater creation, after giveing him a beard ect i clicked DONE and it crashes saying something about unable to read name or something? please somebody help, i really would like to play this mod, matbe some links as to where i can dl the right version.

thank you in advance

Ive just done a search after reading a few posts (i can see the creators are pissed off with already answerd questions being asked again, which is understandable) and i think i have found the problem, i will try it now, sorry for any inconvience
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 02:45:41 pm by setheroph »

Offline nobuo

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: somebody please help
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 06:20:42 am »
Glad you managed to find the issue.  In the future, if you have a problem, you want to be very specific about the issue at hand.  You want to avoid vague or generalized descriptions of what your problem is.  That's the only way anyone can help you.  Also, before making a post, make sure you use the search feature; there's a a lot of information in these forums on common issues, it's just spread out a little bit.