Author Topic: [OLD] Bug(s)  (Read 20162 times)

Eohric

Re: Bug(s)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »
The camp and Marnid don't seem to get along.  I'll ask Marnid to set up a hunt (I need horn to make a composite bow), then see him disappear (leave the party) afterward, along with the camp.  If I set up camp once more, then leave it Marnid returns to the party more often than not.

morgoth2005

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 09:33:23 AM »
When you try to lvl up retainers a popup comes up and says about some sort of error.

Merentha

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 02:06:01 AM »
Could you be more specific on the type of error?  A screenshot of it is always helpful as well.

GreySaber

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 01:25:22 PM »
I am also experinceing the deformed horses, and the issue of my lack of equipment in certain areas. This seems espeically odd, as I do not have equipment in the blacksmiths shop, but I do at the fletcher's. I would like to request that this 'feature' be removed, as I like to try things out after I buy them, or make them.

Secondly, I would like to make a speicific request that scabbards be added for the new swords, as they do not at present seem to have them. (IS that a result of their not being made yet, or a bug?)

Overall though, I would most like to see non-deformed horses.

EDIT:

I have tried out the camping feature, and I tried an ambush. The first time works GREAT. I loved it, and those were the richest river pirates I ever saw. (The loot was more from Swabian Knights then from River Pirates.)

Every time after that, I've been getting the blank screen issue. (The blank screen inquestion is the same 'where to go' selection screen in towns, only with no options.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 02:51:09 PM by GreySaber »

newb

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 06:51:12 AM »
I think I posted this in the wrong place at first so parden this double post:

Game ver used: 808
Mod ver used: 1.5

If i try to craft a composite bow it turns into a bronze sword...
Also; where is the tailor and how do I dye stuff? And what is tannin for?
General instructions on how to make what, and where would be nice...

... and a last thing... fix the secret chest in Thir so I can access all three of the chests and get the full samurai equipement-set.

Other than that; great work. I look forwards to seing mods such as fantasy and band of warriors integrate this!

tentagoat

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »
First of all, great mod, love it so far!

Found some bugs. For the most part the game works great however I've noticed that after I go camping things seem to go wrong. E.g. I enter a town and am unable to leave. The leave buttons there but doesn't work. And if I'm in Zendar, if I try leaving it just reloads the town.

Other than that noticed relatively minor glitches, e.g. what a prior poster mentioned regarding being given a different object from whatever you are making.

Keep up the good work!

Seff

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 09:11:15 AM »
Other than that noticed relatively minor glitches, e.g. what a prior poster mentioned regarding being given a different object from whatever you are making.

Keep up the good work!

X2

I managed to craft a Damaged Trained Warhorse from a bar of iron today ???

Keep up the good work!

Offline Winter

• I am Tek Jansen!
  • Administrator
  • MBX Forum owner
    • View Profile
    • Street of Eyes: The Writing of Ryan A. Span
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 10:45:59 AM »

Keep up the good work!

X2

Keep up the good work!

In order to fix this, get the new 1.5.1 source and compile it to your Craftmod directory. That fixes it once and for all.

newb

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 12:19:47 PM »

Keep up the good work!

X2

Keep up the good work!

In order to fix this, get the new 1.5.1 source and compile it to your Craftmod directory. That fixes it once and for all.

....and back to my question about crafting... could u plz tell me if the tailor still is missing or u added that feature, plus; it would be nice with some kind of manual on crafting... (Maby one u can buy ingame?)

Offline Winter

• I am Tek Jansen!
  • Administrator
  • MBX Forum owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 12:35:28 PM »

....and back to my question about crafting... could u plz tell me if the tailor still is missing or u added that feature, plus; it would be nice with some kind of manual on crafting... (Maby one u can buy ingame?)

Sigh . . .

Tailoring has ALWAYS been working and available, it can be done in your camp. As for the manual you keep asking about, it's very impressive that you managed to miss this large, stickied and clearly-marked thread: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,171.0.html

Regards,
Winter

newb

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 12:38:27 PM »

Sigh . . .

Tailoring has ALWAYS been working and available, it can be done in your camp. As for the manual you keep asking about, it's very impressive that you managed to miss this large, stickied and clearly-marked thread: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,171.0.html

Regards,
Winter

Lol tired of stupid noobs asking stupid questions? Well look at my name and answer me this:
How exactly do I use the 1.5.1 files? Am i just to put one of the folders in C:\Program\Mount&Blade\Modules\CraftmodCEP ? Or shoudl i just put the files inside one of the folders there? Or somwhere else? Sorry but 'normal' players need a bit of guidance...  :-[

tentagoat

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 07:24:26 PM »

Done, compiled the source and copied/overwrote the files in the craftmod dir. Either I'm being a dumbass and done something wrong  or theres still some problems. In anycase - when I make a yew windlass crossbow I get a brass sword instead, but discovered that if I make an oak windlass crossbow I end up with a yew one.
Update on the camping/trapped in town thing for all those with the same prob. It corrects itself if you sleep in the tavern.

Offline Winter

• I am Tek Jansen!
  • Administrator
  • MBX Forum owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 03:39:07 AM »
Done, compiled the source and copied/overwrote the files in the craftmod dir. Either I'm being a dumbass and done something wrong  or theres still some problems. In anycase - when I make a yew windlass crossbow I get a brass sword instead, but discovered that if I make an oak windlass crossbow I end up with a yew one.
Update on the camping/trapped in town thing for all those with the same prob. It corrects itself if you sleep in the tavern.

Ah, some of the materials are being multiplied by the wrong values. I'll fix that for the next release.

Anyone else want to contribute any bugfixes?

royfang

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 10:06:42 AM »
Mr winter, pls help the noobs (including me) who don't know how to use the source files to fix the mod.

Or are you going to release something to fix all that?

Offline Winter

• I am Tek Jansen!
  • Administrator
  • MBX Forum owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 10:25:06 AM »
Mr winter, pls help the noobs (including me) who don't know how to use the source files to fix the mod.

Or are you going to release something to fix all that?

No. Anyone who wants to create an installer from any of my source releases is welcome to, just as anyone is welcome to submit any bug patches. I simply don't have time for it anymore.