login

Author Topic: Help on recruiting Aasayah (v 2.0)  (Read 3529 times)

whatnameshouldi

Help on recruiting Aasayah (v 2.0)
« on: April 20, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »
Hello

Ive been playing this great mod and loved it. The darkness make an interesting enemy/ally unit as overpowered and still balanced as they are.

Anyway, ive found six of the seven sisters but i dont seem to be able to recruit Aasayah. Ive just signed as her vassal, and talked her in person both in the world map (met her party) and in the tower of dreams, but no new dialog appears. Im wondering how to do it, ive tried to talk with all the sisters but none gives me an answer.

If you know what im doing wrong or missing plz tell me, ill appreciate. Im really want to become a guardian ^.^

Ty

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: Help on recruiting Aasayah (v 2.0)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 12:17:03 AM »
Ah, thank you. :-[ I am happy that you enjoy.

I am quite sure that I already told about Aasayah recruiting, but even I can not find where.

It is quite mysterious how to recruit her. But now, when you already have 6 sisters, it will be easy. Ask kidnapped girl - Laia Thai. She offer different things. You can improve yourself, if you relay need it, or she can teleport your party to all towns. But she offer also traveling trough you dream. Ask her a little more about this. She can do such, that some one will apeare in your dream. It will be priestess Aasayah of course. ;)

And if you will need some help, you are welcome.

Can you tell me about your race, equipment and army members, if it is not a secret.

Well, I found this picture...This is your dialog...

I think that as others special dialogs, this one also start with:"How about having a little chat. ..."

« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 12:29:08 AM by nema »

whatnameshouldi

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 07:47:12 AM »
Ty for the answer but it seems not to be working. Ive talked with Lai Thai and asked to dream with Aasayah but nothing happends. I get a dialogue telling me not to speak to her cause its just a dream then im back to world map... is it that i have to "sleep" to meet her? If so, how?

Anyway, on my army its not so much of a secret so here it is:

Guardian Brothers
Guarndian Sisters
Different stages of the woman advancemente tree
Some race generic units, not doing much atm as im fighting undeads.
The 6 sisters using polearms or magic staff.
Darkness (5-9)
Hell Knight (3)

The ost of it are the guardian sisters and brothers and the darkness, the rest are supporting troops.

Equip:
Magic staff
Throwing weapon (for fun only as it has a lame damage against anything undead) /or/ Mana + 60c
Double bladed elf polearm (dont remember the name) / / Balanced Elf Saber (before the black sword)
If using sword: A generic shield
If too big enemy army Book of Guardian Sisters / or/and / Book of summoning darkness

Horse: Black Courser

The rest its the best i can get atm: guardian helm lvl 3, f elf amor (stolen from the first sister Twy...), guardian greves, leather gloves.

Comment: i have all the nemas basement books in my inv, but it would be nice to have the choice of not getting the bonus from having them in the inventory. Since i got them battles have become much less challenging but i really like their battle effects... well the ones i use at least.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 01:38:50 AM »
As I saw, you found right dialog. Before you talk with Laia Thai, you checked if you have enough place in your party for one more member, wasn't you? And then you checked in your party and Aasayah wasn't there? Khm, strange. Usually she appeared in your party.

Thanks to told me about your party and equipment.

I will separate spellbound books and bonus points to two different items, so player will have choice to use them or not, right? ;)

whatnameshouldi

Re: Help on recruiting Aasayah (v 2.0) WOOT
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 09:26:17 AM »
 :green:
Ive got her now... you were right, i was missing a free slot in my party  :shock:
Damm, i thought she would squeeze somewhere or at least say something, but i guess she is a dream so she cant talk, lol.

Anyway ty for the support.
You know, it would be something neat that you indeed had to sleep (as i was guessing in my earlier post) to get Aasayah. Eg: you talk with Lai then go to a city or camp and wait till night, then you have the dream and she joins, what do you think?

Yeah, you got me in the spell books part. Also, i havent tested it yet, but are you albe to lower your stats and skills with the hack option of Lai Thai? Again it would be a nice feature if you are looking for a way to make the game more challenging, for example you can take the lvl 10 surgery from durdana, or make a no str char when you are already of a high lvl so it wont be that hard to survive from that moment onwards.

Well, again ty for the help, im off to become a guardian

byes ^.^
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 10:22:50 AM by whatnameshouldi »

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 02:02:28 AM »
Thanks you for suggestions and information. New version of M&B is out. Well, work will wait for stabile one or even better, I hope on 1.0.
Until then I will wait with work. But, if you need some help... just tell, or if you have some other interesting idea.