login

Author Topic: A bug, A noob and a lot of questions.  (Read 2101 times)

Azsharael

A bug, A noob and a lot of questions.
« on: March 03, 2008, 03:43:35 pm »
Well I'm new here(Though not new to M&B) I might be putting this in the wrong place. I started as Ronin, as I wanted to ultimately follow the path of the Kengo(Is it active yet?) so taking the recommendation in the FAQ I stared with the ridding of the Bandit quest. Well I got rid of them(Quest Status: 100%) but for some reason the quest still shows in my active quest list. Also, when I went back to Sanda to collect my reward the dialogue options available were only those of me still having not completed the Quest. So I thought I'd report it, is there any fix to this?

Also, Dojo quests...I tried a Dojo however found them a tad bit expensive(at least at the point I had tried them out they were) so I was wondering the whole special equipment and side quests for the Dojos, are these for certain special Dojos? Or does every Dojo have them...and if every Dojo has them then do I keep on taking those training sessions until something happens?

Also since the Bandit quest did not work out I am now left with a large army and nothing to do with it. I'm level 8 and still none of the factions have given me a call. Is that normal? And if yes then by what level should I expect a call? Also, maybe I'm doing something wrong...so a little guidance would be nice.

That aside, excellent excellent mod...have been looking for something like this for a loooooong time.

Aethelwyn

Re: A bug, A noob and a lot of questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:21:56 pm »
Hajimemashite!

The bandit quest is bugged as are a lot of quests, check the bug reports thread for more info.

For the dojos, you have two options.  One is expensive.  The other leads to greater rewards.  8)

For getting hooked up with a shugo, search this board for 'letter of introduction.'  You'll need to get one from a shugo of the faction you want to join.  That's real easy for Yamana retainers as the kokujin in Kyoto hands them out like candy.  For Hosokawa you'll need to find a shugo; try Takase or Sakai.