login

Author Topic: Guide lines for Guardians Party 2.0.  (Read 13595 times)

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Guide lines for Guardians Party 2.0.
« on: February 13, 2008, 03:55:43 AM »
Find 7 sisters, members of the holy order
Sisters are in different places all over the land. Be sure that you stop first in Astral Portal. There you will find guidelines.
Some of them you will find in hidden places, some in taverns, some in jails, some of them you will liberate from evil troops, but some of them you will find just trough magick - in your dreams.

Sisters are skiled and will help you.
They can improve your lame horse to spirited.
You can buy many things at field from some of them.
They can teleport you or increase your abilities by your wish.
They can give you some troops without limits.
They can heal your party at the moment.

Use teleports
There are tree kind of teleports in Astral land.
-One chest for all inns. Put your equipment in one town, and you can pick it in other.
-In guardians towns there are doors, which lead to other towns. But when you will try to leave, you will be near your entering town again.
-with help of Laia Thai you can teleport your party near many towns.

Recruite your prisoners
You can do this trough short dialog (not so long and epic as in 1.2.3.),
or if you want to recruite many of them at once, at camp.

Equip yourself from chests
As always in Guardians Party there is many chest. Ask merchants and tavern keepers for some tips.

Participate in On trainings
You can fight one on one in different places. And it is similar with On arena fights. There you will fight with sisters outside or inside of their places, by your choose.

Non On Arenas
Womans only.

Take all land
I think that this is a fake quest given by dream flash and not from real person, so be careful. (Everything is siegeble if you want)

(don't turn to the dark side)
If you have to many evil troops nobody want to talk with you except other evil troops, but even these troops will attack you after nice chat or exchange of troops.

Good paying jobs. You can take them from Guardians Ladies in their castles or on field if you meet them. Most of them want that you hunt down some kind of undeads parties. Two of them are discovering quest:
- find grave at the end of the word. There are wait many benefits for you.
- it is same with books in Abbeys basement (underground)
  There are magick books which increase you some abilities.
  With them you can evoke troops or horse or heal yourself on the battlefield. You can evoke book of deads - or some of them use as weapons.

You can also take some quest in On or if you want, you can collect Shadow Knights for sale.

Equipment
You can find many, many new armors for girls, but some of them are also for mens.
You will find many new weapons with very different attributes. Some of them follow RCM but some of them are pure magick, beyond appearance. Also you can find some shooting - magick - weapons, strength, effective and easy to use.
Don't forget to check guardians polearms. You can use them as well for swing, trust or crouched lance damage. They will be your best choice in battle with undeads.
There you can find also fast horses, but please don't touch nema's pet.

Opponent
There are Undeads - strong as ordinary knights, but they always die.
Shadow knights are their very strong masters.
Darkness - at the upper limits of pythone programing
It is same also with Dark priestess with her planetary priestesses. (Are they evil? Maybe, you can also join to their kingdom)
Orcs - they like blunt weapons,
Goblins, Norse, Desert Elfs, Khreights, Elfs all with their own weapons.

Avoid to meet Dark Hunters.

Guardians towns
They hide from your eyes until you come close to them. You will need good tracker.

Enjoy in colours
There are many colours in Guardians Party.

Enjoy in womans screams
Yes, they are not silence troops as in native.
Also you will enjoy in other improved sound.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 12:54:27 AM by nema »

Zhuge Liang

Re: Guide lines for Guardians Party 2.0.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »
Good to see this coming along fine! Hope all is well, as you noticed I hadn't that much time lately.
But I look forward to playing the new version sometimes soon.

Good luck and keep working on it!

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: Guide lines for Guardians Party 2.0.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »
Yeah I have work to do, but now it is almost finish. I will try to make some mask for troops as I promised long time ago.