Author Topic: [noob question] I ve just installed the mod but how do I play it?  (Read 1911 times)

botelhorui

Thats right how do I play it? [ I cant find an answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

OMG...WTF?! Imho LOL.

---- fixed ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:47:02 AM by Merlkir »

DarthLlama226

Re: [noob question] I ve just installed the mod but how do I play it?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:13:17 PM »
Assuming you installed it correctly, load up M&B and look for a drop down menu near the top of the launcher. Should be called Current Settings, or some such thing. Select it and go to The Last Days. Then hit play mount & blade

Offline Triglav

• Master
  • I'll bite your axe off!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 05:29:56 AM »
Blah, the first post doesn't even have 20 exclamation marks, I do not deem it worthy to answer any noob question that doesn't come equipped wih at least 30, a LOL and a WTF!
"Of course, just by reading this forum you get a geek point. If you post you get a lifetime membership card.
If you contribute to the mod your praises are sung by the lords of dorkistan for an age and a half."
-Ancientwanker

Offline Triglav

• Master
  • I'll bite your axe off!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 09:13:45 AM »
Much better, grashopper, much better, though you still have to practise for many many years, to become a true master of the path of OMGWTFROTFLOL.

Though, as we too strive to better ourselves, I suggest to my fellow TLDers to construct a proper TLD introduction post, which would cover in word and picture how to install, run and play TLD, along with some basic visual introductions to the mod itself. As though we know what it is about, an unsuspecting noob that might stumble across it would not really be able to know what the sacred letters TLD stand for, what they represent and how he can worship them.
"Of course, just by reading this forum you get a geek point. If you post you get a lifetime membership card.
If you contribute to the mod your praises are sung by the lords of dorkistan for an age and a half."
-Ancientwanker

DaBlade

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 02:43:16 PM »
The information is probably on the Taleworlds forum... probably since the first mods came out.