Author Topic: bugs report for GP 2.0. for 905//common suggestions  (Read 18014 times)

pjss

Re: bugs report for GP 2.0.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 05:36:09 AM »
So...the main quest is finsih after talk with nema ? a little disappoint.....

I have try to take all towns and castles. But each time I do this action, this is way to crash...
maybe there are some bug in it...
when I start to conquer towns and castles..
there are always some error messages ..
after about 5~10 error messages .. it will crash...
I not sure that the reason (maybe not because I conquer town..)

another problem....sometimes, I can conquer a town or castles without kill anything ..is it a bug ? or special in this game?

about guardian sister .. can I have this troop? each time I upgrade sword sister to guardian sister than she will disappear...bug ?or ?

one time .. I let nema back to abbey, how can I let her join again ?

when I go to "On" from "Lake of Tower" by some door, I can invite kelly,kili, sophia, rumme(maybe some name is wrong..).. bug ?or?

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:09 AM »
Thanks to you I found problem with quests.  :) I didn't test jet last version, but I will tomorrow.

Also thanks for upper bugs. I will try to find them. I don't have a time for testing, so bugs reports are more than welcome.

I will also check for nema's rejoin. There must be some dialog...

Do you have any suggestion, what there can be after ceremony? I am always open for new ideas.
In 808 I have linear chain of quests. So maybe... But you already play them all.

pjss

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 10:36:32 AM »
In some sense, after find all sisters, the player might gain a super ability or magic or power...
and it might have a big quest...(ex:Dark hunter) after this quest...all towns and towns and heros will be taken by Dark..
then the player, one of guardian, must eliminate all of them..
and so on ....

There are too many evil troops (undead), it is possible that to give a order of quests...
at begining...there are "Undeads" almost everywhere...and very few for other ..(Undead nomad,walker, horseman,shadow knight, army, darkness)...and after the first quest(hunt down undead)..then you can get next quest (hunt down walker)...and so on...
at that time...decrease the number of Undead, and increase another...I think it will better....

I think the final reward of  "hunt down shadow knight" is too much...of course it is good for player..but it still too much..

About the price of the books in nema's basement..I think you can set it 1 coin.

about nema's prisoner quest...I think it must have limit...and have a special final reward..

anyway, I think this is a good mod...I like to see it complete..

pjss

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »
Bug...

When I want to besiege a town or castle...(castle A)
if I have go to some other town or castle (castle B) before...
and go to besiege castle A by choose the 3th selection (besiege)...(at this time, I have not choose the first selection (enter))
then castle B will under siege....(sometimes, I didn't notice it..)
so, I think maybe it is why I will crash after I take some town..

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 02:20:26 AM »
In some sense, after find all sisters, the player might gain a super ability or magic or power...
WHEN YOU FIND LAIA THAI YOU CAN UPRGADE YOURSELF AS YOU WISH.
ALSO POWERFUL WEAPONS AND MAGICK ITEMS ARE ALREADY GIVEN TO PLAYER DURING OTHER QUESTS.
IN FORMER VERSION FOR 808 I HAD DOUBLE SIDED LASER SABRE. WEAPON WITH SUCH POWER WILL MAYBE BE GOOD FOR NEW MEMBER OF ORDER?

and it might have a big quest...(ex:Dark hunter) after this quest...

WHY NOT.

all towns and towns and heros will be taken by Dark..
then the player, one of guardian, must eliminate all of them..
and so on ....

IT IS NICE IDEA, BUT I AM NOT SO SURE IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROGRAMING SUCH THING. I WILL SE. YOU CAN REMOVE HEROES BUT TOWNS...MAYBE.

There are too many evil troops (undead), it is possible that to give a order of quests...
at beginning...there are "Undeads" almost everywhere...and very few for other ..(Undead nomad,walker, horseman,shadow knight, army, darkness)...and after the first quest(hunt down undead)..then you can get next quest (hunt down walker)...and so on...
at that time...decrease the number of Undead, and increase another...I think it will better....

IT'S HOW I MADE VERSION FOR 808. (I USED A WEEKS TO CHECK IF EVERYTING WORKS, BUT IT IS MORE INTERESTING) FOR REWARDS I CAN USE MAGICK BOOKS FROM LIBARY. IT IS TOO MUCH THAT THEY ARE ALL IN SAME PLACE. ISN'T IT?

I think the final reward of "hunt down shadow knight" is too much...of course it is good for player..but it still too much..

I WILL SEE.

About the price of the books in nema's basement..I think you can set it 1 coin.

I HAVE SOMEWHERE WEAPON SELECTING FOR TROOPS AND IT BASE ON HIGHEST PRIECES. BUT SINCE I FOUND THAT THEY ARE NOT SO SKILED WITH MAGIC IT IS NOT SO IMPORTANT ANY MORE. WHY 1 COIN? I DIDN'T CHECK, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT BOOK SELERS SELL THEM. SOME OF THEM CRASH THE GAME IN CASE THAT YOU HAVE TO MANY OF THEM IN THE GAME.

about nema's prisoner quest...I think it must have limit...and have a special final reward..

YOU THINK SHADOW KNIGHTS SELING? WELL IT IS NOT A QUEST, BUT IT CAN BE. MAYBE IF YOU BRING THEM ENOUGH, YOU CAN GET SOME DARKNESS TROOPS? OR MAYBE SHE CAN TELL YOU WHERE IS HER BASEMENT.

anyway, I think this is a good mod...I like to see it complete..

IF THIS IS NOT SECRET, YOU CAN TELL ME WHICH TROOPS AND WEAPONS YOU USE.
I AM TO COMMON WITH MOD AND FOR TESTING I ALWAYS TEMPORARY TURN TO THE DARK SIDE. WHEN I MUST TALK WITH COMMONERS I LEAVE EVIL TROOPS IN SOME CASTLE.
FOR BATTLES I TAKE GLASS SWORD, BOOK OF DEADS, INVOCATION BOOK FOR 36 GUARDIANS TROOP AND INVOCATION BOOK FOR 4 DARKNES TROOP. AND IF YOU HAVE WITH YOU NEMA (YOU ALWAYS NEED SOME TROOPS, EVEN IT THEY ARE WEAK AS NEMA'S REFUGES) AND DURDANA FOR HEALING...
BUT OF COURSE IT IS FOR TESTING...

pjss

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 04:35:42 AM »
This is a problem...the super weapon and magic is too easy to get..(if you know how to get)
But, the special item what I want, is something like magic of nema's book (but not only can use 1 time)  >:D >:D 

My idea is decrease the number of undead troops after hunt down quest..
I know that they are in different place....but after the quest..I always lazy to attack them.. >:D

About price of books....that is not important..just...I think that all special item can set 1 coin ..then you will know it is special item:p....

About the troops...I just use some 'sword sister" and "guardian brother".....
weapon: Ji, BOOK OF DEADS, and 2 magic clip 60/60(or 1 magic wand)
I did'nt use Glass sword, because the distance is not very well..(I always use long weapon)

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 05:17:11 AM »
So...the main quest is finish after talk with nema ? a little disappoint.....

I have try to take all towns and castles. But each time I do this action, this is way to crash...
maybe there are some bug in it...
when I start to conquer towns and castles..
there are always some error messages ..
after about 5~10 error messages .. it will crash...
I not sure that the reason (maybe not because I conquer town..)

another problem....sometimes, I can conquer a town or castles without kill anything ..is it a bug ? or special in this game?

IT MUST BE A LUCKY BUG, I ALSO NOTICE THIS.

about guardian sister .. can I have this troop? each time I upgrade sword sister to guardian sister than she will disappear...bug ?or ?

>:D I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO.  :( YOU ARE NOT FIRST ONE WHO REPORT THIS PROBLEM. MAYBE I WILL FIND SOMETHING.
p.s. I FOUND IT. THANK YOU.

one time .. I let nema back to abbey, how can I let her join again ?

I FIX IT NOW, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG BEFORE.

when I go to "On" from "Lake of Tower" by some door, I can invite kelly,kili, sophia, ramuna(maybe some name is wrong..).. bug ?or?

ANOTHER LUCKY BUG. I PUT NOW ALSO DOOR TO TAVERN NOW, BUT YOU CAN TAKE JUST TAVERN KEEPER BABALON. THANKS TO YOU NOW WE CAN GET ANOTHER 5 HEROINES TO PARTY.

This is a problem...the super weapon and magic is too easy to get..(if you know how to get)
But, the special item what I want, is something like magic of nema's book (but not only can use 1 time)  >:D >:D 
YEAH, IT CRASHED THE GAME :( MAYBE I INCRASE NUMBER OF USE TO 4? ALSO AS I REMEMBER THIS WEAPON NOT KILL ENYONE, JUST HORSES AND REMOVE HORSLESS TROOPS TO DISTANT LOCATION

My idea is decrease the number of undead troops after hunt down quest..
I know that they are in different place....but after the quest..I always lazy to attack them.. >:D

MAYBE THERE IS A WAY TO STOP SPAWN THEM. FOR NOW IS M&B NEVER ENDING STORY.

About price of books....that is not important..just...I think that all special item can set 1 coin ..then you will know it is special item:p....

About the troops...I just use some 'sword sister" and "guardian brother".....
weapon: Ji, BOOK OF DEADS, and 2 magic clip 60/60(or 1 magic wand)
I didn't use Glass sword, because the distance is not very well..(I always use long weapon)

IT IS EXELENT CHOICE FOR THE WEAPONS.
YOU DON'T USE SHADOW KNIGHTS AND DARKNESS TROOPS? :green: YOU CAN HAVE 4 OF EACH, WITHOUT GRUMBLING OF COMMONERS, BUT ABOVE THIS NUMBER THEY DON'T LIKE YOU ANY MORE. BUT, IN THIS CASE YOU ARE BECOME POPULAR BETWEEN EVILS. YOU CAN PICK SOME TROOPS FROM THEIR PARTY AND THEN YOU CAN EASY DESTROY THEM. (BUT IT IS TURN TO DARK SIDE, AS I SAID USEFUL FOR TESTING, BUT TO EASY TO PLAYING)

Bug...

When I want to besiege a town or castle...(castle A)
if I have go to some other town or castle (castle B) before...
and go to besiege castle A by choose the 3th selection (besiege)...(at this time, I have not choose the first selection (enter))
then castle B will under siege....(sometimes, I didn't notice it..)
so, I think maybe it is why I will crash after I take some town..

I WILL SEE WHAT CAN I DO HERE, BUT I NOT PROMISE ANYTHING

Let see what I fixed:
-you can rejoin nema now
-guardians sister will not disappear any more
-you can finish guardians lady quests now
-I think that after you finish their quests there will be no more such troops (can you check if it is true?)
-I remove penalty for towns sieges
-I add something in masks for female elfs
-I add doors to tavern from Tower of the lake so you can pick Babalon there

since I will be out of town for a week I will put upgrade on repository for you, and you can check if you want.

link: http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=6&lid=686
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 02:03:35 AM by nema »

pjss

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 12:29:30 AM »
Test report.....
There is a huge bug in the version for me...
I create a new character..but, my troop (in map) will disappear in next morning..~~
so, I can't test any more..~ :'(

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 01:58:00 AM »
In that case you must wait until I'll come back. Maybe I didn't give you all files. In my version I erased undead walkers and they weren't apeare any more after I finished Ismilla quest. I stay there for a few days more than you, and my party is still there. Any way, it is brilliant idea, but must be testing before I release it.
So, now when I see that it is possible, we must make a decision how many evil troops we will destroy. It is important, because when we destroy them, we don't have them any more. Also in this case we have end of the game. :)

I the case that I didn't gave you all files, I put all of them on repository again.
If they will not works, you must wait for me. :(

http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=6&lid=687
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:23:32 AM by nema »

pjss

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 08:40:19 PM »
OK, I will try it...

Another suggestion, about the troops of undead..
In small troops(undead,undead walker, undead nomad, undear horseman), I think put 1 shadow knight(leader) is enough.
about the prisoner of undead troops, I think it is not reasonable.
I suggest that if the troops contains shadow knight, then each infantry (not undead) will because a undead (walker?), a knight will because a hell knight. etc.
If no shadow knight in troops, all prisoners will be killed.
(just a suggestion... I not sure if it is possible to programing)

Also for nema's prisoner..I also think it is not reasonable to prison a shadow knight.
I suggest that can be substitute by some item...ex:Each(or some) shadow knight be killed will drop a magic kernal. Then give this item to nema for reward.
(This is a big change, so this is just for suggestion) :D

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 04:37:24 AM »
Also for nema's prisoner..I also think it is not reasonable to prison a shadow knight.
I suggest that can be substitute by some item...ex:Each(or some) shadow knight be killed will drop a magic kernal. Then give this item to nema for reward.
(This is a big change, so this is just for suggestion) :D

Is it worked?

Any way, selling of shadows knight is not reasonable at all. In this case nema working for her own profit. It is much better to recruit them. If you have overload prisoners capacity it is wise to leave them in castle. You must first take one, of course.

About rewards. Many quest are such, that rewards for them you get at beginning. Items, of course. It is same in nema's selling dialog. It is important, that you get strong blunt weapon. You can use it by yourself, but even better is, if you will give it to some of your hero, skiled in polearms.

pjss

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 03:11:04 AM »
I had tried to link the address that you show. But, i can't open it.
So, I didn't try anything~

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 06:21:09 AM »
In that case I add everything to download link for 2.0.4. in download links.

-you can rejoin nema now
-guardians sister will not disappear any more
-you can finish guardians lady quests now
-I think that after you finish their quests there will be no more such troops
-I add something in masks for female elfs
-I add doors to tavern from Tower of the lake so you can pick Babalon there and also other traders form ON, to your troop

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:24:29 AM by nema »

pjss

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 09:03:12 PM »
About the quests given by guardians lady, it can finish now.
But the quest "hunt down undead horseman"(I forget who gave) have some problem.
Maybe some setting is wrong, it counts the hunt down number of undead walker.( I have only hunt down less than 5 undead horseman troops, but i finish the quest)

About to besiege castle or town, I can take the castle without kill any troop (sometimes).

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 01:22:44 AM »
About the quests given by guardians lady, it can finish now.
But the quest "hunt down undead horseman"(I forget who gave) have some problem.
Maybe some setting is wrong, it counts the hunt down number of undead walker.( I have only hunt down less than 5 undead horseman troops, but i finish the quest)

About to besiege castle or town, I can take the castle without kill any troop (sometimes).

Undead horsemans? I will see. And when you finished quest, did you notice that such troops will spawn any more?