login

Author Topic: Ported Version!  (Read 23591 times)

battle1

Re: Ported Version!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »
why?

Ebu Deyyus

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 04:54:35 AM »
come on now, you saw how its being ported, do you believe this is a major mod any more?
besides its been nearly 2 years since a release.

broodwarcd

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 06:15:12 PM »
well its not as bad as the hundred years war mod...the Dev team doesn't even post on there anymore and its still listed as a major mod

Offline Lord Of The Sith Lords

• Leprechaun turn to the dark side (we have cookies)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »
ok about the models even for 0.751 they had rigging problems now i'm not a rigger i'm just porting it so its playable then if any of the other members or new members of the team get time and/or decide to rig them then they will be added.
if you turn to the dark side you get cookies, if you turn to the light side you get brownies, if you are both light and dark you are smart cause you get cookies and brownies, if you don't have the force then your stupid cause you get nothing!

Ebu Deyyus

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 07:02:03 AM »
i pm'd winter about these dead so-called-major mod sub forums issue but got no response.

arcka

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »
I made a Darth mauls light saber but the end's of the saber part is messed up it is like pointed edge not a smooth round edge their is a picture of it i can give it to you if you want.

Offline Lord Of The Sith Lords

• Leprechaun turn to the dark side (we have cookies)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »
thats pretty cool ;)
if you turn to the dark side you get cookies, if you turn to the light side you get brownies, if you are both light and dark you are smart cause you get cookies and brownies, if you don't have the force then your stupid cause you get nothing!

gameman581

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »
any idea when it will be finished?

bryce

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
well its not as bad as the hundred years war mod...the Dev team doesn't even post on there anymore and its still listed as a major mod

Well, the hundred years war mod is actually eleased on .903 now, though.

broodwarcd

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 10:56:24 PM »

Well, the hundred years war mod is actually released on .903 now, though.

yeah...i finally brand it as a "dead mod" and he has to go and release a ported version. Thanks for making me look bad  ;)

nah im happy about it...its one of my favorite mods now and i love killin' them frenchies >:D

Offline azile0

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »
Well, I never got a chance to play this, I am looking forward to it!

Offline Grocat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 01:46:49 AM »
Dead mod seems to be the right description.  I've stopped paying attention, but maybe LOTSL will do something with it.

Good luck.

scyrius

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »
not to offend any one but starwars conquest is sweet and for 1.010  :o

HopitKonsta

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 03:47:40 AM »
not to offend any one but starwars conquest is sweet and for 1.010  :o
don't wake dead topics....

Offline HokieBT

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 07:48:55 AM »

yeah, this original star wars mod is dead but Winter and I decided to move it to a sub-forum of SWC to keep them organized and to maintain it for historical information.  The work that Grocat and the rest of the team did on this mod, and them giving me permission to use their models, was the reason I was able to start on the Star Wars Conquest mod so they all deserve a lot of credit.   Anyway, people should just ignore this board, but if needs be I can always lock these topics and post a notice if it gets confusing in the future, etc.