Author Topic: Ported Version!  (Read 23589 times)

Offline Lord Of The Sith Lords

• Leprechaun turn to the dark side (we have cookies)
    • View Profile
Ported Version!
« on: December 07, 2007, 02:14:23 AM »
Yes its almost done! ...when i can get items in and you'll be on your way playing it  :D

in releases after portation i'll be fixing up factions, quests, names, weapon sounds and hopefully new terrain

the version about to come out will be native with star wars items and weapons (sounds on weapons not yet), textures (eg look at castle)

NOW i know you've all lost hope and probably do not even believe me so i'll give you this proof of me in latest version.
I'm in Praven castle and i have arrows pointing to: health bar,a table,a wall, a jug and ME...lol

[img=http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7428/lotslinnewversionij6.th.jpg]http://

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 02:16:14 AM by Lord Of The Sith Lords »
if you turn to the dark side you get cookies, if you turn to the light side you get brownies, if you are both light and dark you are smart cause you get cookies and brownies, if you don't have the force then your stupid cause you get nothing!

Apollon-04

Re: Ported Version!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 04:43:31 PM »
Ummm, this is a star wars mod, right? How come that looks like regular old M&B, except for your hair, and blood on your armor?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 05:38:17 PM »
well i could show you the map  :P
which is definitely the new map which came out with .9
if you turn to the dark side you get cookies, if you turn to the light side you get brownies, if you are both light and dark you are smart cause you get cookies and brownies, if you don't have the force then your stupid cause you get nothing!

Highlander

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 06:45:12 PM »
I think Jallon does believe you, that this screenshot is taken in .900 and that you managed to place a texture in the textures folder.
Well, you have been saying, that you'd port it, for a year or something and nothing happened. Don't mind, but I don't take you very serious.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 07:01:42 PM »
lol, i'm going over python scripts etc right now :P and most of the year i've been busy with school and work

Apollon-04

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 04:36:17 PM »
Highlander's right, I beleive that is version .90x. I do not beleive you have actually ported the mod. Sory.

Also, I have been modifying quite a bit of the items from the whole mod, and they need a lot of work. Quite a few armors desperately need re-rigs, models have errors all over them. Theres some good stuff, and you probably ported that stuff, but not everything.

Post some screenshots of actual star wars battles, and I will beleive you.

Apollon-04

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »
Well, so much for him porting it. Seems like he's left the forums for awhile again.

::)

battle1

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 11:53:51 AM »
question:do you add double bladed lightsaber i want it too much?

Apollon-04

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »
They could, its extremely easy to add a double-bladed weapon. There are some problems though. When you swing down, the back end comes up and it looks like you're raping yourself up the arse.

battle1

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
any updates?

Highlander

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 04:02:27 AM »
No. Be happy if you will ever see a new version of this mod, but don't count on it.

battle1

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 12:32:08 PM »
i think you dont gonna release it

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 05:21:21 AM »
i'm getting there i've been having a few internet problems lately, so while nets been flashing on and off i haven't been able to look at the tuts much but i'm experimenting with python. While being annoyed that its having problems with the textures... mostly taki's textures  :(, don't worry i am working on it just at a slow pace.

if anyone does decide to do a bit of modelling that they want in the mod i'll see about putting it in  ;) (i'm only the one who got the textures and decided to port the mod and with porting the mod the other time i was able to do it with just text files lol)

Offline Grocat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 08:17:20 PM »
Oh..well, I'm excited...let's see what's happened.

Ebu Deyyus

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 05:25:23 AM »
in my opinion this sub forum and Hundred Years War sub forum should be removed.