Author Topic: Stuck with second Mexica quest  (Read 3031 times)

Nameless One

Stuck with second Mexica quest
« on: December 05, 2007, 01:25:18 PM »
I just don't have luck with quests in M&B mods. I started playing Mesoamerica because I'm waiting for some help with quests in OnR :)

Anyway, the mod looks and plays great. Some icons have bad edges but I'm sure it will be fixed. I can help with that if there is no one else. It should be quite simple. Another problem I have is with those tall conical native caps. When using missile weapons from horseback and wearing such helms, they totally block my view so I can't see where my missiles are going. Those thin atl atl are difficult enough to see without a cap blocking your sight. Could you make them just a bit thicker?

My problem that made me open this topic is with a quest in which Mexica king, Moctezuma II, tasked me to kidnap a Talxcalc nobleman traveling to an allied town. I just can find him. I checked the area around Taxcacla and the destination town (a Zapotec town near Mitla) and his party is nowhere in sight. Where should I look for him?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck with second Mexica quest
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
The capture target wandering off is a bug from Native.  There's no way to know where to look.

As for visibility, the LOD functions in the newer versions will help make things like atlatl darts visible at greater distance without messing up the closeup model.  Until then, you have to live with it.