Author Topic: What happens if..? (dead ends in gp 1.2.3.)  (Read 2535 times)

k3oni

What happens if..? (dead ends in gp 1.2.3.)
« on: November 25, 2007, 12:44:44 AM »
What happens if you miss to take one of the Guardian Girls in your party.. for example after the siege on Dionisia's Place i had a full party and none of them died so Dionisia did not join and now i can not see how can i take her in the party.. also not sure if the Dionisia from On is the Dionisia i need.. Am i missing something? Also, almost same issue, what happens if you sold one of the Abascus shields, not sure what i have done the first days i started the game but seems like i have only 11 shields now, missing one.. Hope i don't have to start the game again :) ..

Thanks!

P.S. Great Mod, was expecting for some time for a nice made story mod. great job! 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 02:45:43 AM by nema »

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: What happens if..? (dead ends in 1.2.3.)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 02:27:38 AM »
We are talking about 1.2.3. aren't we.

I am afraid that I didn't put in mod possibility that you don't have a spare room for castle ladyes. :(
I you made save after that or if you play realistic game, there is no help.
You can not take Dionisia from On.

Abacus shields. If you take some one and sold it, it is possible that merchant still have it, in other case it is lost for ever.

In case of Dionisia, you finished chain of quests. There is no help. But, as I remember, you got almost all sisters. Congratulations.
Shields are not so important. Laia Thai have prepared travels, also available from tavern keepers in 1.2.3., so it is not so important.
Ah there is also a possibility to increase any of your stats. But it is more like cheat and if you come to your current point, you don't need cheating. :)

I must say, that I put in 1.2.3. many different paths. Some of them are dead ends and you described two of them.
Don't be sad. Your experience is unique. There is nothing wrong with such end.
I was inspired with some game, Shadows of memories or something.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/game.php?id=3883

There is maybe more than 20 so called false ends.
Are they false. Well, it is the life, of course not. They are just different.
That's what I try to put in 1.2.3.. Everyone find something different.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 03:45:19 AM by nema »

k3oni

Re: What happens if..? (dead ends in gp 1.2.3.)
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 07:03:05 PM »
Well, yeah was talking about 1.2.3 . But not so big issue as i had an old save and i have used that one to not start the game really from the start.

I saw that there are a few different ways/paths to play the mod, and i did take two different paths in the 2 saves i played :) . Dead ends i could say that are easy to spot you just have to keep your idea straight and follow it, depending on the way you want to play the mod.

Right now i became a guardian, took almost all the sisters back, and try to play it a bit more until i go to 2.0 . Seems that in the end i have sold the first shield in the first days of the game .. so only 11 available.. but that it is, no big issue.

Thanks for this great Mod!       

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: What happens if..? (dead ends in gp 1.2.3.)
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 03:15:59 AM »
Very well. I am happy for you, that you resolve problem, especially because I did not found the way to help you. :(

I must be more careful with new version. Dead ends can not be so funny...
2.0. is playable but not finished yet.

Any way, thanks for nice words. :)

Are you sure that you peek all shields. Which one is missing? Maybe, just maybe, it still laying in some chest?
Tell me, and I will check where I put it. Maybe you sold no_abacus_shield with same appearance?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 04:58:52 AM by nema »