login

Author Topic: (old) TLD Help needed: Models and Voices  (Read 493990 times)

alemic

Re: TLD: Help needed: Models, Voices & Miscellaneous Jobs
« Reply #390 on: October 29, 2007, 10:06:50 pm »
do you guys still need somebody to make a tech tree? because im willing to help you guys with that if you need it

also i doubt you guys need this but im also decent at like helping players find out how to fix there games though i cant seem to figure out the problem with running it on my vista laptop :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 10:12:24 pm by alemic »

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2007, 12:20:42 am »
do you guys still need somebody to make a tech tree? because im willing to help you guys with that if you need it

if it's troop trees you mean, no. Not really.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Offline Ancientwanker

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2007, 05:39:17 pm »
The job was for making the actual schematics but I think Triglav has a good visual system now that he used on the gondor troop tree map.  Once that gets done Ill either imitate it for the other factions (or get someone to imitate it) so thats on hold I think.

alemic

« Reply #393 on: October 30, 2007, 07:34:28 pm »
sorry wrong topic ignore post/delete.....

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 31, 2007, 02:53:32 am »
sorry wrong topic ignore post/delete.....

nope, it was a right thread. It's just that Triglav is really working on them now..

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

alemic

« Reply #395 on: October 31, 2007, 01:12:15 pm »
nono i meant that post was in the wrong thread. i was replying to the map one and i got my tabs mixed up. sorry :)

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 15, 2007, 12:05:53 pm »
found this on TW in the 3D model thread. Could be cool to have scenes like this for instance in..the Minas Morgul prison mission?

Offline pagan

• Master
  • TLD Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2007, 02:10:01 am »
are voices still needed, i have a deep voice, good for barbarian types. i was a heavy metal singer for many years before i decided to put all my efforts into the music side of things. composing and so on. feel free to PM me with spacifics and ill give it a shot. i love this mod so ill help in any way i can. currently im composing a score to hopefully be used for the warhammer mod, but composition is often insperation driven, so if i compose something more lord of the ringish, i'd be glade to offer it up. 

Offline Ancientwanker

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 05, 2007, 09:38:57 am »
Hey great. We could still use some dunlending voices. Maybe try some gutteral english and some heavy celtic/barbarian sounding babble. Some phrases you could work with are on the first page but other ideas for them include:

Some reference to saruman, maybe "..the white wizard commands!", "Fear the white hand!", etc.
Some phrase using the term "forgoil" which means strawheads (slang for rohirrim). Either attached to babble or gutteral english.

We could certainly use some original music so anything tolkieny you come up with that might fit is more than welcome.

Offline Dain Ironfoot

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 05, 2007, 09:44:41 am »
Welllll I could share some of the original music from my mod...

http://www.rhovanionalliance.net/media.php

scroll down to music..

I'm the leader, so I shouldn't have any trouble... I'll check with the composer just in case. The music has been updated since these I think..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:51:10 am by Dain Ironfoot »

Offline Ancientwanker

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 05, 2007, 10:51:09 am »
That would be cool.  I actually tried to get Morgan Casey to do some stuff for us..like a year and half ago but she was busy with other projects and burned out on middle-earth after doing rhovanion alliance.   :lol:  I suppose I should have tried to locate another composer but I never got around to it.

If there is no trouble from your team or Casey I could always include a link to Rhovanion Alliance as part of the credits.

Offline Dain Ironfoot

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 05, 2007, 10:56:23 am »
I see no trouble in that at all since I'm working on both mods... I'll look into it :)

alemic

« Reply #402 on: December 05, 2007, 02:01:46 pm »
ah wow the rohavanion alliance leader :) been looking forward to that mod for a LONG time now.

great middle earth music if you ask me

DaBlade

« Reply #403 on: December 05, 2007, 04:27:17 pm »
Thanks, Dain. That's very generous from you :)

I think the tracks are a bit repetitive (both the composition and arrangement), but there are good ideas in there. It would be cool to have original music in TLD. I wander if M&B loads the music files from mods folders already, since it wasn't working on previous versions.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 04:29:16 pm by DaBlade »

Offline pagan

• Master
  • TLD Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 06, 2007, 01:03:33 pm »
ok, found my mic today, buried DEEEEP in the "closet of quick, need to make the study look neat"ness, so gonna give those voices a shot, hopefully tomorrow.

can't get the rhovanian link to work, which sucks, wanted to here the music. oh well.

here is a link to the stuff im currently working on for warhammer mod all WIP (except samurai, posted for a forum member)
it isn't much but i don't know html and stuff so very simple site. just click the links and hopefully a player should show up and it will start on its own. also, seems to not like firefox i've been told.
http://PaganVlad.fileave.com/index.html

get back to ya soon with my vocal efforts  :green:

cheers