TLD for Mount&Blade 1.011 (with applied "Nightly Patch")
1. The text of Helm's Deep scenario (Quick Battle). "[...] against an army if Isengard [...]"
2. The given value for metal scraps in Beornings' settlements worth less than in other settlements of other factions.
3. NPC's (commanders, caravans, scouts, refugees, etc) and Player may get "stuck" at the borders of the Long Lake. Example: Berahelm is "accompanying Chief Grimbeorn the Old".
*If you look closely towards Dale, that +200 army is Dain Ironfoot, with the banner of Beornings.
4. Soon after "War starts", a commander left base with a tiny retinue.
5. The "volunteers label" appears above a "commander party label" (not seen this previous to the "Nightly Patch"). Not a very important bug though, just reporting.
6. I do not know if this is a bug or not, reporting anyway. Pierre Woodman is -always- bald and beardless. Not a very important bug though, just reporting.
7. Again, I do not know if this is a bug or not, reporting anyway. Also, the crossings of river Isen (close to Isengard and the Dunlander) seems bugged. The terrain close to both sides of the river "freezes" movement, if parties (NPCs and Player) attempt to "move here", it will not move, but, if (the player) move to a selected destination (settlements or parties) the player will move and cross the river. Also, even when the "War starts" Uruk-hai and Dunlander scouts will remain close to the plains of Isengard as numerous as a Army retinue.
(I hope the report is comprehensible)