"Betas are for people who are willing to participate in testing and balancing for the next official patch and NOT FOR CURIOUS PLAYERS. The patches here are NOT OFFICIAL, but meant to test work in progress. Wait for an official patch if you don't want to beta test. Warning: back up your mod folder, or at least the .txt files before installing a beta patch." -MadVaderNot compatible with old saves. The item order has been changed, so you will need to start a new game.
Current official patch (3.22) (do not right click and save, follow the link and click download):https://www.dropbox.com/s/om9ibs5ejan6ayy/TLD_patch_3.1_to_3.22.7z
3.21 beta: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfg4ttbt98au1jh/TLD_patch_3.1_to_3.21.7z
3.20 beta:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubu0eo61n2a9zjm/TLD_patch_3.1_to_3.2.7z(the patch has roughly 9 MB in size! If you can't open the file, if 7zip says it's corrupted, if the size is lower than 9 MB, try using some kind of downloader. jDownloader works for me.)
Also the folder in the compressed file says 3.1, but it IS the 3.2 patch, don't worry.
TLD 3.2 changes from 3.1:
- Elven Hero Parties are 3/4 of normal size.
- Rhun Hero Parties are now 4/3 of normal size.
- Kingdom Heroes now need at least 50 troops to besiege. (should fix infinite siege bug).
- Resource Payment Cap (200,000).
- Gift Giving through faction leaders. (Exchange Resource Points).
- Berserker Troops no longer flee from battle.
- Command Cursor Mini Mod.
- Galadriel's Quest (Mirkwood Sorcerer. lvl 15+).
- Animal Ambushes (Mirkwood or Northern Mountains).
- Mordor Legions (when mordor is last faction standing with less than 2500 strength).
- Isengard and Mirkwood guardian parties should spawn now.
- Influence traits give/take influence (for player's faction only).
- Party Limit Option in camp->TLD options->Gameplay Tweaks->Compatibility tweaks.
- Starting equipment bug fixed.
- Battle Morale System.
- Battle Morale System: After Battle summary now reports routed troops.
- Battle Morale System: Tweaking of morale values. (still WIP).
- Riders falling off horses recieve damage.
- Wounded agents move slower.
- Trolls no longer appear as prisoners in review troops.
- Trolls no longer speak in party/prisoner dialog.
- Oathbreaker/keeper quest fixed.
- Fangorn and Capture Troll quest have text now.
- Mearh Stallion no longer roars like a warg.
- Nazgul Sweeps ingame. (Attack a mordor war party to see them).
- Injury Summary in Character Reports.
- Companions tell you their exact injuries.
- Companions lost due to lack of RPs can rejoin you again.
- Many other small bug fixes.
- More bugfixing.
- Graphic tweaks.
- Beorning armors redone.
- vota dc:
- More item/troop balancing.
Install into your mod folder - extract the folder and copy everything over into TLD3.1(5) folder.Battle Morale System:
When battle morale is turned on, your troops can flee from battle when they are losing. When your troops are routing, you can press V to rally troops (once every 5 seconds). You receive 1 rally by default, and an extra rally for every five charisma points. The items Angmar Whip and Horn of Gondor also give a bonus rally for every three leadership points. You can only rally your troops, but AI lords can and will rally their troops as well. When troops are rallied, the total morale goes up by 1pt per troop, and each troop has a 20% less likely chance to flee, as well as bringing them back into battle if they're already fleeing.More on animal ambushes:
1. They can only happen when party size is between 1-35 (iirc, maximum could be more or less)
2. A good scout (4+ spotting), will decrease the chance (10% per level greater than four, up to 60%).
3. Staying near a center (allied or enemy) will also prevent an ambush.Bugs and problems already reported:
Tell us what it does to your game and how you like it!